Reviews for The Underground Game
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 50 . 9/25/2011
This was amazing. So many of the chapters were absolutely fantastic, some were good, and others, like this last one, just left me grinning at the character interactions and the little story line this challenge of yours seemed to develop. I would adore (begging, on my knees if you need) to see more, whenever you can (read, all the time!) Even a drabble of sib interaction after something like this, or with Aleena, aaaaanything.

I like the way it flowed all together, while still mostly being able to be independent of each chapter or little story line. I like the characterizations of each and how they were portrayed. It was beautifully done and I can safely say that I am very sad that I won't have a weekly update to look forward to, but if the need arises, I can and will go back and re-read each and every one of those chapters.

Seriously, it was fantastic. I hope (praaaay) to see more. You have my sincere thanks for this.
Unknownlight chapter 50 . 9/25/2011
Writing a full story based on this AU would be amazing. I really like the dynamic of the merged Underground and Sega universes, and your sheer skill at writing keeps everything interesting and entertaining no matter what.

As you mention at the end of every chapter, you're right: fan fic should be fun. And thankfully I had a LOT of fun reading this fic. I could be nitpicky about certain chapters if I really wanted to, but overall this fic has been so consistently great that I feel it doesn't deserve my nitpicks.

Congratulations; be very proud of this! I eagerly await to read more fics from you. )
Ghostkid33 chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
*applause* WOO! THAT. WAS. EPIC! At last, you've reached the end, and it was well done. Too bad you didn't add more to that fight...I was really getting into it. I wish you can write a full Sonic Underground/SEGA based story about Sonic's past and being the Lost Prince (with this as the epic climax). Yay! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you in the future!
annea101 chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
hmmm id llove some full stories based off of the whole lost prince thing but alas i dont think its gonna happen
DanceDream chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
What? That's IT? Aw, man! I can't believe it! I don't know whether to be disappionted that it's over, or thrilled at such an AWESOME finish! Wow! And a cliffy, to top it off... Oh, man, I'm, like, dying to know what happened after that! But, it was a fantabulous finish— bringing both worlds together at last! The dialogue was AMAZING— I'm not even perfectly sure I know what was so amazing about it! Great, great last chapter!

Congratulations on completing the fic! I loved every minute of the time I spent reading it, and I'd love to hear more out of you very, very soon, preferably something building on this timeline you've created! It was awesome, spectacular, funny, touching, smart, creative, and just all-around a joy to read! You did an absolutely wonderful job! Keep up the amazing work! D

Blessings,

DanceDream
octolingkiera chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
Whoo! I can't believe it's over! This story is absolutely amazing, and I've loved every bit of it. Thank you SO MUCH for this stupendously amazing story. I just love it so much.

Great job. Never stop doing what you love, and never let anything hold you back. :D
LupusVerum chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
Awesome job, LeDiz! Don't let this go to your head but, not only have you gotten better, but you also (in my opinion) are one of the better writers of fanfiction that I have read. I've enjoyed this series as well as the three snippets of the Sonic Underground "crossover". You should seriously consider doing a story that covers some of the scenes in this 50 day challenge gig.

Once again, excellent job!
Anonymous chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
Beautifully done. I hope you write something else along these lines.
Tori Da Ninja chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
Wow...Just the perfict ending! :D

I've totally injoyed reading this! Thank you for shareing this. :)

Pease out!

~~~

d(_)b/(I'm Tori Da Ninja and I'm proud of being a Otaku!)\d(_)b
YumeTakato chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
So I've been horribly lurking this for chapters and chapters now- more like, the whole story. XD I've enjoyed it, and if you ever expanded on any piece of it (like the SatBK piece, and well... anything really. Sonic appearing on earth, whatever) it'd be cool.
Fighter54 chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
I'd love to see more of this. please can you do a Sonic Underground reunion from chapter 45? That would be a great story and I'd read it.
Storm337 chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
Please don't stop!
Captain Kork chapter 50 . 9/24/2011
I've loved loved loved your stories from close to the beginning and I'm sad it's over. I'd be very happy if you added onto this, of course if you'd rather leave it that's okay too. But I'm Probably not the only one who'll be missing this dearly.
Ghostkid33 chapter 49 . 9/20/2011
It's good to know that the triplets can get along for once...lol. Sonia's gonna have a lot of boys dancing with her at the party...I can practically picture this as a REAL season finale of Sonic Underground if hadn't been cancelled on a cliffhanger (Curse you, ABC network!) Yay! Only one more phrase to go! I bet it's gonna be great!
Storm337 chapter 49 . 9/20/2011
I guess Sonia will have a lot of guys checking her out on the dance floor huh? ;)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »