Reviews for Who Toils Most to Go On
This was gorgeous and heartbreaking. I absolutely loved it.
RippleInThePond chapter 5 . 1/26
You can't end it like this! My heart cannot take it!
lillelouis chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
SO amazing! I'm still waiting for a second epilogue/sequel to this and I will. Not. Rest until I get one.

Now going on favorite list.
weirdiam chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I fell in love with the way you write. I actually believed everything you wrote even though it is fiction, I have started to trust God again. I know I sound like a total douche not trusting God and all. I have been having a real hard time in life and well this story made everything so much better. I honestly cannot thank you enough. Anyway, you are awesome and one of the best authors I have come across. :D
I seriously want to stalk you till you notice. :P

Lots of love, hugs and chocolates, oh and some magic..just because ;)
DeltaCore chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Quite honestly, I don't even know what to say.
What you've articulated in this story is incredible, but indescribable. The ethereal manner in which everything is written is uncommon and certainly intriguing. I love the dream like quality some of this has, and I must congratulate you on your work. e style in which you've done this story must have been difficult, as its not very direct or straight forward, but rather lays out lingering, sometimes overwhelming, issues in such a way that they are understandable in all their complexity, not over simplified.
And can I just say that your insights into these characters are downright amazing?
I could go on for so long about how much I love this, but I'm not sure how to articulate it all. Suffice it to say, you've done extraordinarily well! Thank you for this
Fynnegan chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
You have rendered me speechless. That was beautiful.
Iwantyourmusic chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
This is beautiful, thank you for the tears.
shookenuppepsi chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Really interesting take on Gabriel's character. As much as I'd love for him to come back, he would need some sort of redeeming path like this story had. He was never a *nice* guy, so I love that you made him understand humanity a little bit more in this story.
tira chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
That was AMAZING! So heartfelt and wonderful! Gorgeous!
AcademicTree chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Oh my gosh, I just love this so much! I have read this fic at least 3 times now and it is still amazing! Thank you so much for this!
nico123 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I love this story, it's so sappy in both a happy and sad way. :-)
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Beautifully written chapters of prose. I am truly touched.
Wisperwind chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I'm not one for many words so I'll keep this short:

Aewnaur chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
i'm crying again.. i don't know why i do this to myself.. sniff.. such a beautiful story .. thank you so much for sharing it .. wow.. just.. the whole journey with Gabe and then the end when he really thought it was over for him and he did it anyway.. for sam.. sniff.. wow..

Maddy Love Castiel chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Awhhh! *sobs* what an amazing ending! This was a fantastic story! You are an amazing writer! The ending was perfect! :)