Reviews for Regrets
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
If only Anders had never taken in Justice, neither would have tainted the other. The Fade and our world can never mix. That is what created the darkspawn, tainted the Golden City into the Black City, created blights, etc.

But at least Fenris and Hawke are recognizing their mistakes. Maybe now they can be together.
Becka3490 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh, just really really great! please updated soon!
Cenwyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Nice, short but very hot in a tasteful way! Had to fan myself at the end to cool down. Now that is how it is done. Very good work!
Decantate chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh so good. Thank you for writing this! Presumably Fenris will now brood.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Huh. Not much of an Anders fan, but I liked him much more in game two for the whole 'enraged Justice' thing. Fenris and his lyrium skin is rather hypnotizing, though...

Well done!
FightfortheLost chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow, girl. Just rip in there and tear my heart right out. ;.;

I don't know who I feel worse for.
pagelupin chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I would love to see this continued.
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like this story a lot. I seriously considered giving up on Fenris for Anders, but I could never quite get over how different DA2 Anders was from the Anders I loved in Awakening. After seeing how Anders used me to blow up the Chantry, I was glad I stuck with Fenris. But I love this fic so much because it is exactly what could have happened to my character. Very well written!
mutive chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, sad as always. But, yes, the ending is rather miserable. :(
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
wow :-)
Caitlin-Not-Cait chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Here- signed even because I keep refreshing my stats page!

I think part of the reason I read this even though it's fem!Hawke was how I killed Anders too, and I really wanted to see another's take on that, and you certainly delivered on that. The mix of regret/relief/had-to-do-it and sort of depersonalization you had going on was absolutely perfect.

And Fenris! Man, that was rival!Fenris to a t and I want him so bad. I want him to tell me I screwed up in trusting Anders too! D:

In conclusion: loved it.
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Girl nobody does ANGST like you *hearts*
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Yay, I've been dying for some angsty DA2 stuff and this was great, sad and sexy in all the right places. Great job. :)
Chaoslace chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow, angst? Yes. Hot? Very yes. Well done ;)