Reviews for Together
BlackthornTree chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was really lovely! I liked Angry!Mac there :D
MARNIC chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Too many things going wrong. SMacked isn't exsisting any more, and Huddy just went South. But at least one thing going right is you sticking with SMacked stories.

Thank you! Even if it's a slightly angsty one i liked it. and missed your stories.
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A pre-engagement sounds mighty fine to me too! :) I don't have to tell you how much we have missed you! *hugs* I love that Stella is alright, but with the way that Mac was hesitating in siting on her hospital bed, to me it was as if sitting next to her, with her wounded, it would make it all that more real to him. NOBODY ever likes to see their loved one hurt, but for a man like Mac who has already lost a loved one to violence, he will make darn sure that whoever screwed up in not clearing the scene is punished. That is one thing that Stella can't quibble about, because safety at a scene is paramount.

And I know this is bad of me, but the upside to one of them getting hurt is the nursing they get afterward. :) The funny moments in here with Stella shaking her head on how Flack squealed, was awesome! Eh, at least she knows how much and deeply they all care about her. Marvelous job!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
So glad to see you back!

Well done, I enjoyed reading and it made me realize how much I stil miss them...
Ballettmaus chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm glad you finally posted again :-) Missed your light stories. You've got some nice ideas in here which make it not predictable - which is good! Some nice dialogue as well, like your dialogue, it's always realistic and in character.

Hope that there'll be more from you now that you've gotten back into it :-)
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
:") so happy for SMacked! Wait, what's happening in CSI:NY now? Haven't been able to watch for a while :(
fan5sm chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Me encanto y sorprendio cuando le pide matrimonio y ella le dice que lo ama pero que de momento no quiere debido a que teme que sea por parte de el un gesto impulsivo y debido a la situacion en la que se encuentran. Muy sensata ella pese a quererlo. buen fic. GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIR MAS HISTORIAS SMACKED . YO NO ME CANSO DE LEERLAS. SMACKED SIEMPRE.
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I sort of see Stella's point about wanting a better setting for the proposal, fun to see Mac being more "girly" and impulsive. That's what love and worry will do.

Great use of the all the team and Mac's anger to make it all come together. Can absolutely see Stella downplaying everything to ease Mac's agony.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aww. I love Mac's panic and tirade; I love that you wrote things with Hawkes in such a way that we could tell he must have been with Stella at the scene; I love that Stella heard Mac's tirade - ha ha! I love the entire scene between Mac and Stella, their conversation is so them; you're so good at writing them. And I love the shift in atmosphere, his proposal, her answer - very realistic I thought :) Yay for you writing and posting again! I look forward to your next fic ;)
Catulicious chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
loved it!

Mac being overprotective over Stella is so sweet!
LindsC33 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Such a sweet story. Love the "Angry Mac;" can definitely see him losing it when it comes to Stella. Nice to see Mac a little emotional. Was a bit disappointed that Stella didn't accept Mac's proposal but it made sense. Wouldn't want to get engaged in the ER. These 2 are meant to be together. You write them and their relationship so well. Glad you are back with another story.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hey! I'm so happy to see a new NY fic from you! It's been ages! Actually, you know, we started writing these in July last year! I'm so glad you've posted this :D It's wonderful. And thank you so much for the note, that's really kind of you. Mine is posted, but it ain't showin' up yet, darn it! sorry, slipped into Western speak there :P

You've done a great job here; I love the sentiments, they're neither sentimental or bland, they're exactly right. It is just them, together. I ADORE Angry Mac! You know I do :D You write him perfectly! I could picture the scene exactly with him all het up and cussin', and Flack is just the person, other than STella to calm him down. It's brilliant how you took that brief line I gave you and made such a story :D Love it, totally. There are so many little details that bring it to life, such as the crumpled state of Hawkes showing how troubled he is, all Flack's gestures, Mac's too and Stella's. Love how Stella recognises Mac from his breathing! That's one of my faovurite parts, out of many :D

Everyone is so in character also. It's just like Mac to get angry and then be calmed, but to have that anger simmering away. For Stella also to play down what's happened, but still be aware of the impact it's had on Mac.

The twist you have, too, that he's asked her to marry him and she has said no, is so well done. It could have been angsty, but it feels the right thing, and it leaves us with the hope that there is more to come. The very last line is my favourite. I echo that loudly! Thank you so much! Brilliant! Bravo :D