Reviews for Some things never change
Begumebilli chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Uh!? What was it?
n.harkin.9 chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
love it!
Angelia Styphon chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
That was cute. Well done for a first story.
Northman-Snape chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Sad, amazing, brilliantly written, and did I mention sad? Really, really good job.
chaosreins666 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Im sorry i wish i could finish reading this story because its so well written but i cant because you made me cry so hard i am pretty sure if i read anymore i'll end up curled on my bed in a fetal position using my dog as a tissue...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
This is the best story I've read on here in a very long time. Keep up the amazing work! You had me in tears! Thanks for writing this!
C.M. Oliver is eastwoodgirl chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
this is a wonderful story, i was teary eyed from the time i read about harry’s suicide until the end, great job. im just wondering if there's already a sequel up? can't wait to read it.
Queen of the Kassocracy chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
This is an absolutely lovely story. Once I started to read it I couldn't stop. Wonderfully written. It brought me to tears.
Phoenix414 chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Wonderfully unigue. Once I started I had to finish it. Really loved it. Hope you continue on with it.
potter people eater chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
Absolutely brilliant story! I'm really glad I found it I love this pairing. Never seen this particular plot line before it was simply brilliant. I hope you write more soon.
Darksadow chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Wow and I really mean wow.

I do not really know what to say. But I will try as thanks for a good story.

I mean there are very few stories that have caused me to react as emotionally as your story just made me and this I say this out of experience I have read a lot of Fan Fiction (just check my page) and your story made me cry in one moment and laughed in other. It was not possible for me to stop reading once I started, the story just drew me in.I love the paring by the way one of my favorites in Harry Potter and the story itself was very well thoughtout. If you first story is this good, I can not imagine what you think of next. Thats why the put you on my favorite authors list:)

ps: I really hope that you plan to do a sequel to this story but no pressure to take your time a true artist can not force inspiration, but just have patience and wait for inspiration to come to them.

Keep up the good work Darksadow (; one of your newest fans;)
SSSOL chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Hi,

thanks for your reviews, i'm actually writing a new story, the theme being paedophilia, so a lot heavier than this story, i'm trying to get it finnished before publishing, i hate having to wait out for new chapters mayself, i only ever read complete stories for this reason.

Back to your reviews, i'm happy that most of you enjoyed my story, a few of you have questioned the Muggle Borns being taken from their parents, let me just make this clear once again, this move was made by the Ministry of Magic during the years between Harry and Severus' death and their ressurection. I never showed in this story that this was a good move, it wasn't what Harry wanted at all, if you read back, Harry only wanted the kids taken if they were in real danger ! I'm sure that should i ever decide to write a sequel that Harry would see this law changed rapidly, as we know, the war may have been over, but the MOM is not so easily changed, they do as they please basically, and with Harry gone, there was no one there to stand up to them to see that things changed for the better. If i decide on a sequel it will be after my new story and will of course explore the changes needed in Wizarding society as well as the future lives of the Protectors.

Thanks again for your reviews and your encouraging remarks.

SSSOL
Original chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
While I do think that it is important to protect children from potentially abusive homes, don't you also think it is cruel to deprive those parents of their children? The death of a child, even an infant can ruin someone's life. Not to mention, many muggleborn children weren't abused. In fact, the only family's that hint at abuse in the actual series are Harry's-who isn't a muggleborn and wasn't raised by people who didn't understand the truth about magic-Severus who was a halfblood and also raised by people who knew about the wizarding world. The muggleborns who were truly raised by ignorant muggles all seemed to come from happy and healthy homes like Hermione or the Creevey brothers. What right do wizards have to deprive those parents of their children or those children of their parents?
Jadegeminitx chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I still have tears in my eye, Damn it! It was bloody Fantastic and having read all 12 chapters in one go made for a roller coaster reaction.

Can't wait to read more

Luck and Luv

Deb
pineapple69 chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Loved the story, I couldn't stop reading untill the end.