Reviews for Listen
Klaineforeverlover12 chapter 11 . 3/29/2019
please either update or write a story where Kurt has asthma and is allergic to nuts and pollen
levios chapter 6 . 3/27/2018
To be honest, I thought this story was very well written but I just can not accept the way Blaine doesn't respect Kurt, he's way out of line. Yes, he cares, and in this case it might be good but Kurt really doesn't have to tell anyone before he is ready and since he doesn't know what is going on he shouldn't pressure Kurt the way he does. It could be anything and some things he might need time to come in terms with before talking about it. .
Steffi Star chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
One of my favorite stories. I'm glad I got to read it.
sassy selena chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
i loved this story i love that blaine is helping kurt so he wont be afraid this story was amazing i wish i could favor it a million times
Kurtsie chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Awwwww, this was just LOVELY! I loved how slow you took the romantic turn of the relationship between Kurt and Blaine, because as much as I love my quick one-shots, I also love it when an author waits until the end of their story to give you a total worth-waiting-for and completely epically wonderful kissing scene. It reminds me of that fateful night March 15 211, when Blaine and Kurt shared their first kiss together on the actual show instead of just in a fanfic for once. Anyways, that scene where Kurt lost his hearing entirely- OH MY GOD you wrote that well! It was so disturbing and emotional I felt like I was there watching it happen. It was cringe-worthy when Kurt started screaming and slamming drawers but he still couldn't hear himself...kudos to you for the level of heart-wrenchiness that scene entailed. Also, I felt like you really did your research on Kurt's infection to make sure it was believable and as detailed as possible. Great work! Overall, I was VERY impressed with this fic! A PLUS!
LovesArrow chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Awwwwww that was sweet/sad/beautiful!
winter-of-discontent chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
It has been a lovely journey reading up this story.

Thank you! :D
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this is good
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
I've never read anything with a person going deaf, it's usually they're either mute or blind. I personally think deafness is harder to write and you did it so well. I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. Amazing!
Shadowstar556 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
It's the end? Awwwww!

This story was just... amazing! It kept me excited, waiting for another chapter. I'm really sad that this is ending. You're definetly a favorite author of mine on .

This chapter was so sweet and the scene with Blaine and Kurt was just THEIR kind of romance, if you know what I'm saying.

I'm hoping to read more of your stories. Keep writing! I'm definetly a fan!
CaskettKlainer chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
Love the ending. Most of the multi-chap fics I read are abandoned before they are finished or haven't finished yet, so i like it when I read a good ending.
Omg chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I'm soooo sorry. I just reviewd and idk u had some experince... I'm sooooooo sorrry! I'm just one of those ppl who gets touchy on the subject! It could be serious! I'm sooooooo sorrry!
2lazy1login chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I'm only reading this know so if this changes forgive me. Your writing is very good except the same thing happened 2 my dad and will probley happen2 me and it is not a little thing it is also not a huge deal and very able to adjust to. Sorry if I seem likee I'm flaming I do rlly like this story and it's very well writen. I just Noe firsthand how annoying it is when ppl act like all of a sudden ur handicapped. That's all.. Sorry :(
Blaineandthepips chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I hope you do finish this off - it's really a very good story.
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
xD Darn, I got excited about reading another chapter! I hope you update soon, this really is an amazing story ) xx