Reviews for Listen
sassy selena chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
awww yay kurty can hear again :) i hope you continue this i love how you have written this story it is amazing!
betweenlife chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
I am in love with this storyline. I cannot wait to see where you take it! :)
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Oh wow! I love this story! I was so happy when Kurt heard the music! I was like :O yay! He's gonna get better! xx
Mimi77 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Wow! Just wow! I really like this story! It's so emotional and profound!

I look forward to the next update! I enjoy reading it!

Thank you! :)
splashes-of-silver chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
LE GASP!

My mouth was just hanging open the whole first half of this! The part with Kurt screaming was beautifully written!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story :) Your style is easy to read and very original.

I'm going to assume that Kurt will be okay. Yay for happy endings! (And if I'm wrong...yay for sad endings!)

Good job! :D
Tara chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Please, by all means, continue on for a hundred chapters. :D I love this story! And I'm so glad Kurt isn't completely deaf anymore/yet! :D I was worried for him.
Kurtsie chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
It was frightening and heartbreaking when Kurt lost his hearing, but thank God there is going to be a happy ending!
Shadowstar556 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
I am officially your biggest fan! Seriously, I don't care what anybody else says; I'm your bigger fan. :)

You captured Kurt's fear of not being able to hear to an insane degree. I guess I sort of connected with that. Trust me.

Your writing style is to die for. You always keep the characters in their own personalities which is insanely hard to do. I just can't get over how much I absolutely love this story. Every chapter has never disappointed me. How do you do that? ~

Cograts on another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one
digiMist chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Oh my. That chapter was a roller coaster of emotions. I was scared in the beginning and sad in the middle then slightly more happy at the end. It scared me when he lost his hearing completely. I can't imagine what that would be like. Even right now when I am alone in my room I can hear the clicking of the keys, a lawnmower outside, and the sound of the wind through the leaves.

I'm glad he got his hearing back at the end, otherwise I'd be worried until the next chapter. You picked the right place to stop writing.

I'm looking forward to the next one!

ps- Excellent Burt/Blaine interaction. I loved it!
Castillo-mv chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Thank you so much for the update - I was thinking about this fic just this morning and hoping for an update. Definitely interested in reading more - please!
whiterose03 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Interesting concept, can't wait to see how this will pan out for Kurt.
xbluejayx chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
OH MY GOD! DALTON HAS A SNAPE! DALTON HAS A SNAPE! haha

Lovin' it so far. I just had to say that.
Curtainedfoil chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
Oh no! Update as soon as possible, I LOVE THIS STORY!
MessageInTheRain chapter 9 . 4/9/2011