Reviews for Listen
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
This is my first Glee story I've read and I love it so much! Update soon?
Shadowstar556 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Again. Brilliant work! Writer's Block is horrible *shudder*

There's no errors except for this: "He lowered his head to lean against his shoulder," it should be "He lowered his head to lean against HER shoulder,"

That's all.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
CaskettKlainer chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Really like this fic.

Also, for ear infections, doesn't it hurt differently? I mean I've had one before and it doesn't really feel like a headache. Just, I don't tihnk headache is the right way to describe it.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Kurt, just tell them. this is getting tiresome!
castillo-mv chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Can't wait for more chapters! Great story!
83738473738 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
I'M AM LOVING THIS! *hugs*

PS: My friend is death and she has accidently speaks too loud or too quiet, maybe you could use that *shrugs*
golden-perception chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Very good. I love Kurt an Blaine's talk. Very sweet. Update ASAP!
digiMist chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
This was wonderful! I was so busy this week with work that I wasn't able to read any of my alerted stories and they clogged my inbox. I was happy to see that I had two chapters to read. They were both great. It's funny that every problem that happens in the Warblers has happened before, like the off campus performances and now having a member with hearing loss. I think it was a great thing and I'm happy that the Warblers are willing to help Kurt with his problem. Rachel is evil! Seriously! I can't believe she held his cheerio uniform for ransom. Well, I understand that Finn is acting weird and she wants to know why, but that was just strange. The writing was wonderful and I loved the texting convo between Kurt and Blaine this chapter. It was adorable.

I'm looking forward to the next one!
Shadowstar556 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter! I like how you bring Rachel into it. VERY dramatic, you can always count on Rachel for that!

There's just one big error that I've found: "Finn asks if he can you're your friends" should be "Finn asks if he can tell your friends"

That's about it!

I can't wait for the next chapter now!
MessageInTheRain chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
amazing...cant decide whether its 'go berry!' or 'boo berry!'...ah well 8D

update soon 8D
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
i really like it. def not a topic i've seen covered in this manner. can't wait for the upcoming chapters!
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
This story... is just. Wow.
Ampria chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
I am glad that Kurt finally came clean about his problem although it could have been interesting to see the warblers and New Directions team up to find out what was wrong. I am glad that you decided to go ahead and post today. I always enjoy reading your updates and they make a wonderful end to a stressfull day. Keep up the amazing work.
IOTR chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Ahh things are right as rain again.. or well, close enough. I'm so proud of Kurt. 3

I like how David whispered to Wes during the Klaine moment, haha. Very cute!
golden-perception chapter 7 . 3/29/2011