Reviews for Listen
Extract of Insanity chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Ahh, yet another lovely chapter! I'm glad the Warblers finally know about Kurt's condition, even if the circumstances weren't perfect, and that they're- probably -gonna be treating him the same as before. Not completely of course, but that goes without saying.

Also, KLAINE KISSES MUST HAPPEN NAO. Gahhh, my inner fangirl is foaming as the mouth... ._. But don't feel pressured into it or anything (read: dooo eeeet) because I will be happy with whatever direction you decide to take the story.

I wish I had more to say about this chapter, but I didn't really have any complaints about it and I can really only handle being so articulate before I have my coffee...

(Also, part of me is shouting: "more conflict! more conflict!" so now I'm conflicted as to whether I want fighting or kissing. Tough choice, yo.)

Murgy31 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Loved it!
MessageInTheRain chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
amazing...cant wait for your next update 8D
lifelikedoll chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
baka-san likes! update soon!
Ampria chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Thank you for this great chapter. I loved Burt's reaction to Kurt saying that Blaine was pushy. I look forward to the next update.
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This story just gets better and better! You write the characters so well and believably, I would not be surprised if Kurt has a bilateral hearing loss on the show. 3
digiMist chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Yay! Update! I'm glad he talked things through with Blaine, but then Blaine goes and makes a meeting with the Warblers at the mall? That was kind of a douchey thing to do. But we all know that he isn't perfect.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter when the Warblers actually find out!
golden-perception chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
VERY good!
MessageInTheRain chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
amazing...cant wait for the next update 8D
Extract of Insanity chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
I'm glad things are going to be explained to the Warblers in the next chapter! I kind of want to smack Blaine upside the head and tell him to mind his own goddamned business, but I know he was doing it cause he cares about Kurt. But really, Warbler Blaine, there have got to be ways to do that without being an asshat.

I'm not mad at you, of course not. This chapter was beautifully written, and super long, and the characterization was lovely. I'm just mad at Blaine. Yes, fictional Blaine... I'm permitted to yell at things that aren't real, ask my doctor.

Now I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, so I'll just leave you in peace while I drink my coffee. 3

Also, your Beta is a beast. Love her. 3

[my inner fangirl is chanting, "kisskisskiss" but my inner rational... me... is saying "but only if it's right for the story!" guhh, self, please to be making up your mind.]

bagofpopcorn chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Oh tosh, stop being so nervous. All the chapters you and your beta piece together are good. And even if something'd come out at the wrong side of the stick, it's still not armageddon. Ofc, the reviewers would raise eyebrows and ask wth you're up to, but that's about it I think. Relax.

While I understand where Blaine's going, I get Kurt as well. To just get a bunch full of warblers in your face demanding answers before you're ready to spit something out yourself must be hard. Especially when you have your mind set on going to the mall with the object of your affection. "Surprise honey!" "Hooray, thank you.. honey.T_T" And I love Burt. He's like Sue and Brittany. You can't help but love them when they're dragged into the story as sub-characters or what they're called. Just.. epic.
Curtainedfoil chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I loved the chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
TheSilentQuill chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Great start to your story so far. I work with children who are deaf and hard of hearing, so I was especially interested in this story. I love your characterizations, especially the brotherly banter between Finn and Kurt. Blaine being kind of tricky and calling Finn at first seemed a bit forward, and weird, but I realize it fits right into his character. I loved Wes and David.

Just a couple of things that I noticed in Chapter One- A couple of times later in the chapter, you used the word "decimals" instead of "decibels". The other thing that made me kind of scratch my head was you mentioning that Kurt couldn't hear things below a certain pitch... not technically wrong but with my training it made me think that he couldn't hear low frequency sounds and that's really, really unusual according to my classes. Most of the kids I work with hear the low frequency sounds much better than any high frequency ones.
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Again, an amazing chapter. This story is absolutely brilliant!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
Review Time! :D (I really am sorry I'm so long on the uptake!)

This whole scene with Kurt and Blaine when he took his phone felt a tad…chaotic? I’m not sure if that’s the right word, I think it’s over exaggerating, but I guess I felt like I was missing bits and pieces? I would have liked to get Finn’s side of the conversation (although I suppose then we’d have to switch to Blaine’s pov - which I would LOVE btw) cause I imagine he’d be a little unsure if he was supposed to say anything but after one line from Blaine totally would cause he’s a bit thick and he’d wonder why Blaine doesn’t just ask *Kurt* what he can do, and Blaine would be “Because he won’t freaking talk about it.”

But I LOVED this scene cause I think Blaine totally would do this (steal his phone and dial Finn, in front of him even) if he was worried. And Kurt *would* avoid the problem, even then. Cause, while he would call others out, just like Blaine is doing, he shrinks back when it’s his own problem.

AND I about died in two places: when Blaine yelled after him about how he thought they were supposed to be best friends, and when he grabbed Kurt’s chin (me and my sister have a thing for this, I’m not really sure why). But the emotion and tension between the two just pours through and OMIGOSH how I love that (and hate myself for it!).

I’m glad that Blaine is telling Kurt that they can help him, and that Wes and David deserve to know, cause even though it’s his own medical issue, they kinda do (not all the Warblers, but just them).

And speaking of Wes and David, I can’t wait for more on how you portray their friendship! With Blaine I mean, cause in the show they’re not really friends, but I like them as more…and really this:

"Aw, I think it's a lovers' quarrel," David teased with a smile.

is adorable! And I loved the reminder that this will also be a Klaine story among the plotline :)

Onto the next scene :D Finn making warm milk to talk to Kurt? Absolutely lovely and I have surprisingly never seen it done before. I was really glad to see that in there.

More symptoms, oh dear D:

And Woah, Blaine stealing into his room in early morning, and

END. Must you do that to us? Blaine has *better* prepare himself XD But I’m sure Kurt won’t be too mean….I think… :P

Lovely chapter, yet again:)

124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »