Reviews for Bodies Are For Taking
hawi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I loved this story, but it was so sad at the end...
The last day chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
One of the most beautiful story I have ever read.

Usually, I don't like tragedy... I hate stories when one of the main characters died. But... It was so beautiful, so obvious that I have really loved the end.

B2J chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
the most beautiful written love story i have ever read a perfect match to the characters that it seems as it was true.

i loved it and thank you.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was utterly amazing!
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
at first i was a bit shocked and confused but as the story went on i began to understand it more and it started to intrigue me. At first i thought it was just going to have sex it in and i must say that you surprized me. an i was happy to note that the story line was wonderful and true to the characters. I was also found that the story pulled you along and all i could do was sit back and enjoy the ride.
The Half Mad Muggle chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
HannahMCR,

That was an absolutely beautiful testament to the fascinating relationship between Voldemort and Severus; absolutely how it should be, and how I think both the characters would act in that situation. I also loved the way you presented Dumbledore, who cared about Severus, but also had to think about the situation as a leader and how he could use Severus. It was really impressively written; well done! I hope you might write more in this vein!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Dark, but strangely hopeful at the same time . . . TLC
ameliarose24 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved the view into Voldemort's mind when Harry was talking to him!
Part-Time Irish chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It was beautiful. I had to cry at the end.
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
An unexpectedly fantastic read. I read it straight, enthralled, from start to end. Well-written, and quite in character, I thought.
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
No happy ending? Haha, it was to be expected. I honestly appreciate the time and effort that have been visibly put into this story. The storyline appears simple: Snape harbouring an unrequited love for Voldemort and being the victim of abuse. However, it appears Voldemort may feel more than just indifference for Snape. It was the emotions weaved into the story that made it complicated. At least, that's how I feel.

Everyone was very much in character and that enhanced the flow of the story - no awkward scenes that feel overexaeggerated. Although, I couldn't help but protest slightly when you mentioned that Dumbledore could not fully understand Snape's feelings. I felt that he could've. Afterall, was Dumbledore not enamoured with Gellert Grindelwald, the first Dark Lord? Dumbledore himself knew that it was his love that got in the way of him stopping Grindelwald while Grindelwald's dreams were naught but that - dreams.

But despite that, I felt that this story was wonderful! How I felt for Snape! You're a brilliant writer.
22kisa22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i just want to say...thank you. it was a wonderful story. Holding back tears at the end was very difficult. amazing job on the whole thing.
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was realistic; the kind of relationship canon!Severus and canon!Voldemort could have had, if JK Rowling wrote explicit slash, of course: dark and twisted and obsessive and overwhelming. They both are far too intelligent not to realize the reality of their relationship, and yet, they are unable to stop it, not until death separates them.

I specially liked to see the perspective from both of them, how they both feed and reject their mutual love until it is inevitable, and ow they both knew it was doomed from the start - Severus knew always, for he did fall in love at the beginning, and Voldemort because he could not stand love, could nver affor such weakness.
Darkrose chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
it was pretty good but a bit fluffy for Voldemort. also whats with Harry crying; he didnt even like Snape? aw well...

-keep writing
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
love the one shot. keep on writing