Reviews for My Major Mate
Firelight-morning-1324 chapter 10 . 11/6
I'm the same way. you are perfect the way you are.
Lizzie Loves chapter 10 . 2/26
Please feel better soon.
Nikki chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Feel better soon
Dezirae chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Chapters are way to short!
Harmony chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
I liked the story and I hope that one day you can finish it!
The Sylph of Heart 413 chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I understand what you're going through, minus the hospital bit. You're still beautiful no matter what, that's what my friends and family tell me. I'm still going through it a little. I hope you get better soon! :)
loventherussian17 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
hope you get better and take ur time
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
KEEP ON FIGHTING AUTHOR!
I PROMISE TO KEEP WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE :)
JustRide584 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Hello Everyone this Is Renesmee apc and I know I've been gone for so long and I'm truly sorry. I've gotten better and I've become happy with myself and body. I've made so many amazing stories on this page; but I've decided to move from this page to a new one! I will be continuing a few of my stories from here the stories being:
My Major Mate
Four Come Out
And lastly When we were Young. Any stories that were in process other than these have been discontinued. I'm sorry if any stories you liked weren't listed but these are my strongest written ones and the most reviewed. I'll be taking each story and re-writing them so they can be up to their fullest ability! I don't know when I'll be updating because I plan to re-write the chapters and write atleast 1 or 2 more before posting so I won't leave any of you high and dry! Feel free to message me on here and I will get back to each of you as soon as possible! I know some won't believe that this is the real Renesmee apc and I would understand why but I really am the Renesmee apc or rather Leigh! I hope you all will stay tune and look for these stories and I hope you review and tell me what you think of the revamped chapters!

Love Always Renesmee apc (Leigh)
outsidergirl chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
hope you get better and i love this story your a great writer
Teacher3 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I hope you get better, and keep writing the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
hope you get better
freethewolves1 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
i hope you get better soon and i really hope you start writing soon.
rosalie2022 chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
i hope you get well soon and on a more personal note i just want to say I've been there just stay strong and you'll pull through
as for your writing i love this story. i think you've got a great start so far
LadyofLight34 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I like this story but I hope you feel better!