Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Private Eyes
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
All one needs now is a good crossover of "SIMON & SIMON"/ "HOGAN'S HEROES".
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
So far so good. Perhaps, the boys need a Mayberry vacation in a crossover of "THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW"/ "SIMON & SIMON"?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Looks like things are heating up for them.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Sounds as if DeGroot is becoming another Tessio?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Recall when they went to Hawaii, and met Magnum? Just suppose that on another trip, they team up with McGarrett, and the Five-0 guys, as in the late Jack Lord as McGarrett? Just something to think about, you know.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Sounding fishy.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Getting a bit spooky.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Seems like A.J. watched the original 1973, 'R' rated version of "WALKING TALL". Most interesting questions though.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
At least things are looking fair. So, how about a crossover between "SIMON & SIMON"/ "THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW" as Rick and A.J. visit with their Mother's 1ST cousin, Lou Grant?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
Fine chapter. Although, in a "SIMON & SIMON"/ "IRONSIDE" crossover, how well would Marlowe get along Otto? He's Ironside's big German Shepherd.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Interesting enough so far. Yet, it seems that a good crossover is needed in which the boys pay a visit to Schooner Bay, and encounter Capt. Gregg's ghost from the sitcom "THE GHOST & MRS. MUIR"?
jadebluafterglow chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
great story, lots of action, comedy...better than some of the later scripts!
n.bachster82 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
No wonder this story's so popular-it's intelligent and funny, and it captures the feel of the early S&S eps. Excellent!
fangirl29yahoo chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Awww! What a great story! I grew up on S&S and miss them so. They just don't make TV shows like this anymore :( Needless to say, I didn't think anyone was still writing any fanfic that did not include the new Simon family. I just wanted some good ole S&S brotherly love and you delivered! Wonderful!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Only a puppy would never come between you and a dream girl you're dying to go out with, Rick thought idly as A.J. pleaded and begged on his behalf. Maybe I was onto something when I insisted Mom send the baby A.J. back to the hospital and get me a puppy instead after she brought my baby brother home for the first time. Haa! Rick would think something like that/.

Rick saw A.J. cover his mouth to hide a gleeful smile, and, for a fraction of a second, he felt like punching him to wipe that smirk off his face. Mom really should've given me a puppy instead of a little brother.

I hope you've learned your lesson, Rick." A.J. sounded like a father lecturing his unruly son.

"I most certainly have," Rick replied earnestly.

"You have?" A.J. couldn't believe his ears.

"Yup. From now on, I'll stick to cigars." Rick deadpanned.

Loved their childhood fight. I bet when Rick slapped AJ on the back he took his wallet,.