Reviews for Behind the sleeping stars
mounds01 chapter 48 . 5/18
I loved the story it was great!
twihard567 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
It's too cliche.
Kayanns chapter 44 . 8/11/2012
EXCELLENT chapter. LOVE this story too. Hope your spirits were lifted. :)
Kayanns chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
I LOVED the fact that Bella told her family off. They needed it because they are ALWAYS interrupting. It's been frustrating...lol.
SummerS2lOVE chapter 48 . 6/14/2012
hi,graet chapter

i loved your story :D

kisses,until the next
ronami chapter 19 . 2/8/2012
Hi. I really like this story, butI think you should edit some things. For exemple: at the begin you write about Edward and Emmett being brothers and in this chapter Emmett have a sister named Emily, or that the house has 3 rooms and Bella have to stay with Edward in a room and a few chapter ago they came to the house and find out there that they have to share a room.

I'm telling you again that I really like the story and I hope I don't upset you with my review.
madehoney chapter 42 . 1/18/2012
I don't know I would have been a little harder on Edward to forgive him, I mean really? I was like why don't he marry Alice then if he is all concerned about her & ignoring what HIS FIANCE wants! ughh
myhubbyissoedward chapter 48 . 1/16/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
I think you should think about thoroughly editing this. You've called Edward 'Eric' or 'Andrew' numerous times, the grammar is horrible and you desperately need to rethink your wording. I think that this story would have so much potential if you took the time to edit it.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
good job on your story
babybaby15 chapter 48 . 1/7/2012
Another great chapter I loved it. More for this story and #2 sounds interesting
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 48 . 1/7/2012
* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
DiMpLeS 09 chapter 48 . 1/7/2012
Great story I loved it And I think that you should post this one 1& only you! I would love to read it just let me know when you post it up!
Amazone3 chapter 48 . 1/7/2012
Awesome Chapter!
dr.meow1234 chapter 47 . 11/13/2011
Loved this story please keep writing please please please