Reviews for Beyond the Ice and Fire
GlysMari chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I love the spin you put on this and I can't stop smiling.
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
an alternative version of reconciliation))) nice done
palkia chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Agh that was amazing! Hilarious dialogue - I love your Hawke :D Thanks for posting
Amratis chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wonderful! I adore your writing; so far am loving everything I've read. You write Fenris better then anyone else I've seen so far.
Shacary chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
haah I liked it , well done mate! made me laugh and smile, and i could actually " picture " the scene happenign in my minds eye.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ah, you write romances so fascinatingly well... I've been loking for reasons to play DA, and this might just be one of them :-)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
go Fenris! lol
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love your awkward Hawke and the idea behind this story is so sweet. I love that Fenris kept her ribbon.

Ha ha, no sweeping. That made me laugh too. Great job! :)
NeverQuiteAwake chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lol, that was awesome. I feel so happy that I knew "Dante's Prayer" already and still have it on my computer! Hawke's rant, her summation of their entire conversation, was just hilarious. And I like thinking that we didn't get to see much more between Hawke and Fenris because Varric simply didn't know the details.

Cheers
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Heheheheh. Nice.
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Awww, that was sweet. Your story really gives me incentive to replay and get to know Fenris better.
Alamorn chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oooh, your characterization is so good! I didn't romance Fenric, but this was all sorts of wonderful. Smartass!Hawke was just perfect, and I loved that babbly little thing at the end where she was saying how things should've gone, and then they decided it's okay anyway, and broody!Fenris was sad, but also kind of amusing, because really, he was being an idiot.

Also, Varric. Trying to set them up. And still being funny. *Yes*.

And knick knacks. And having a room full of them. Okay, there wasn't really anything about this that I didn't enjoy.