Reviews for My Reason
Nay pray tell chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This story seems poetic. Such is exquisite.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
A very detailed and very beautiful piece of writing, I couldn't have put the story of the video any other way. I had watched and/or listened to [Touhou Theatre] - Maze many times in my life before reading this. And so, at the description, I had begun to wonder whether this story was based off of it. My thoughts were confirmed at the description of "the Picture". (Which you described fantastically, by the way.) This story had always made me cry whenever I had watched the video- Both with happiness and sadness- and my tears continue to well in my eyes as I read this wonderful, typed-up story version of it. I have little or no complaints about this piece, as you were grammatically correct, as far as I noticed, you didn't misspell anything, and there weren't any errors involving punctuation either. All in all, this piece shows that the work had been checked over thoroughly, or perhaps, considering the excellency of this piece, had no noticable errors in the first place. As for advice on any future works: Keep writing like this, and you'll probably do just fine! Only when a person is gone from one's life does that one truly realize how much that person meant to one's now empty heart.
Another Duck chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I hadn't seen Maze till now, but it was one beautiful video. This fanfic definitely did it justice.

I tend to like these sort-of ambiguous endings where you're free to make up your own mind as to what happened.

That train Yukari spoke of in her riddle, I'm fairly certain she was sitting on top of it.

Now we just need a picture of Yukari wearing a tattered mob cap, sneaking up on an unsuspecting Reimu...
nanohaxfate chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
U should make more Reimu Yukari pairing fanfiction. I was sad that Yukari died though. Keep it up
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Greatly done.
Shmarah chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was sweet. Awz, poor Reimu.

I especially love that last okame.

Master thief lmao~
Faeythe chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A story masterfully told, well done. Reimu's emotions were brought out nicely, even better than the fanvid itself. You managed to cure my hate for Reimu, thank you xD. Was that Yukari at the end? Hooray for good endings! x)
ShunIzayoi chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This story really amaze me. After just reading the story, it makes me feel I just finshed watching the video of the story in a long way. This story will be helpful for others who watched the video from
iliekmudkips chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was amazing. I knew it was Maze the second I saw Reimu failing at maintaining the border. This was actually pretty long for something based off a 5 minute song, and it was good.