Reviews for Change
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So I'm going to go off in an entirely different vein than the other reviewers, and say that I loved the way in which you conveyed Ander's emotions.

My favorite part would have to be when she states that it's killing him that he cannot fix her more than it kills him to have murdered so many people. It was very well written, and did a great job of conveying the perspective of Anders.

Overall, it was well done and had a great emphasis on the emotions surrounding the characters. :)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
lovely.
XxWatermelonSlicesxX chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great job! Short and simple, but it really gets the point across. I like how you also explained Anders reaction to well Hawke's reaction. Captured the light of what happened at the end of the game very well! :)
impsy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Short but nicely written! This was a great look at what Hawke must be going through after what Anders did, and the glimpse we got of what Anders is feeling is awesome too. Well done!
rednightmare chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Short and sweet, but lovely writing style. I usually don't go for the micro-fic form, but this had just enough info to bite and you delivered it really well. I appreciated the dual guilt meshing with the persistant sense of approval - the attempt to decide if the ends justify the means. Nice glimpse into a moral Hawke's head!
Hurricanelights chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
A lovely piece that captures a whole mess of conflicting emotions in so few words. I'm sure a lot of Hawke-players felt the same at the end of that particular romance, I know I did. Very well done!