Reviews for As the Drunk Crow Flies
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
that was a pretty good one-shot if you ask me
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awesome thanks!
Cielenny chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
cute :D
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cue unintelligible noise. Dude I totally love you. By that I mean your stories. Really. Like. Ffff.
Arciam chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Seriously, this was great! You captured them all so well, right down to their speech patterns and everything! Love this :D
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was just awesome. It's quite hard finding good South Park fiction that manages to intertwine the quirky humour of the show with a sensible and wholly ungratuitous sense of romance. This story ticks all the right boxes for me - the characterisation is true to the show, the dialogue is snappy and flowing and the plot is clever and engaging.

Fantastic.

- Legs :D
hypersreak chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I liked it:)
NeverMindTheMaybe chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this was so cute 3

don't really have more to say :D awesome story!
Darkslayer18 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Omg I love this Kyle! 3 nerd Kyle be adorable! And I admire stand casualness about being gay it was kinda badass honestly ;
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This made me happy! Kyle was hilarious, and I liked the new view on "coming out". FAVES
xxthefool chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Aawwww. I wanted more! Aha Loved it :) xx
MidoriUshanka chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

Your story made it to my favourites !

Really good.

~Heron
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
i luv it,

i think it's how boys,mind works

XDD

A REALLY LOVELY FANFIC
Rumanya chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is genius. Pure genius. It's so funny and cute and the title is awesome. XD

I'm sorry I can't leave a longer comment. D; I'm on my HTC, so naturally everything takes me twenty years to write xD

Again, this is perfect.
arsha chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was really really good.

Ilike the way that you included Wendy into the story, as more so a helping friend then a bitch (like she is in most style fanfics) And Kennys parts where hilarious x)

I'd love for you to write more stories :)