Reviews for Peace
dnil chapter 1 . 4/16
Oh my gosh. I love this!
BlueSaffire chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Lovely. I thought I had already commented on this because I've read all your LOTM docs, including the one you have on Archive with the pictures. Think you'll ever post it on FF or continue any of the shorter pieces? I especially love the modern one where he gives her his scarf. Hope to see more work from you soon! Thank you for sharing your talent and love for A and U!
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Love this! Writing for Alice and Uncas is always pretty difficult but you did a great job! Hope you write more!
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
so cute! this was really good detail on the thoughts inside Alice's head during this scene/clip.
claire-loves-music chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
awwww loved reading this. alice was always my favorite character!
DearestAmy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This story gives not only peace to Alice but also to me, because it is so beautiful and touching.

It describes a moment of peace and comfort for both of them. I like it.
nipponophile chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You are quite the master at the short and beautifully moving piece. That was wonderful.
Pomegranate Seeds chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Beautiful. I love. :)

Oh Alice, in all her tragic naivety. I especially like the perspective that maybe Alice is beginning to be jealous of Cora. And my favorite line: "I wonder when I began to depend on his presence for safety." Uncas and Alice are just too heartbreaking.