Reviews for Alone At Last
buddygirl1004 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Yay Great chappie! Haha Burts gonna walk in on them tomorrow we just no it lol
hypno chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
That was hilarious
tokyogirl0093 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Okay seriously I couldn't stop giggling when Finn found them in the bathroom. HA! I love it when Finn gets all awkward- which is quite frequently. (lol)

Also, this has to be some of the BEST Klaine smut I've ever read. Can't wait to see what your lemons are like if you decide to write them *wink wink*. ;3

PLEASE update soon! Honestly this has to be one of the most entertaining and sexy Klaine fics I've read yet and I NEEEEED to know what happens next PLEASE! XD
BriBee1991 chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I love Shue. My pre calc teacher from last year looked like him...and acted the same way...guess who passed math that year. lol. I love the story and can't wait to read more :)
Lexa Moon chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
loved it thanks for writing it for me... the only think you forgot was the pink sunglasses but besides that... just the way I pictured...blaine's outfit was good.

love ya

lexa
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Lol...I love mr. Shue
BriBee1991 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Aw I love it so far. Can't wait to read more.
buddygirl1004 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Kinda confusing but a good chappie nevertheless!

The Quads
BriBee1991 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Love it, can't wait to read more :)
gleekaholichatterboxi chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Is Blaine becoming a sex addict. This seems to happen far to often...but still a good story just questioning.
gleekaholichatterboxi chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That just might have been one of the most descriptive, disgusting story I have ever read... and I'm so glad I did! LMAO! Funny and perverted stuff. The best combination!
buddygirl1004 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
WOo hoo great chappie! We were actually writing a fic with Kurt going back to McKinly and Blaine following him, it's so cute and romantic!

The Quads
MaddieAlice108 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
ROFLMAO! They're acting like newly weds and they bought their own house. XD I think Blaine is too Dapper to actually do that unless they we're engaded/married/life partners and Fin had annoyed him. XD. But I like it. It makes me giggle
BriBee1991 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
OMG I love Blaine so much, that made my night. Can't wait to read more!
Virtual Mage chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I do think that was a little out of character for the "real Blaine." I picture him a little more respectful of Burt's wishes. Not saying that he wouldn't go for it, just not in Burt's house since he had asked him not to. He also didn't really need to tell Finn EXACTLY what he was doing in the shower. I'm sure it was enough for Finn just knowing that they were "busy" and he was in the same room. I doubt Finn will EVER go back into Kurt's room, much less his bathroom. But...

THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!