Reviews for Why Does It HAVE To Be You?
pisch chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
WHAT?! TWO FREAKIN YEARS?! HOOOOOLLLYYY SNAAAAPPPP
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
It's been 2 years.. Where are you? I love your stories /...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Mke more cchapters please? I love when keira sits sora.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Out of all the KH fanfics I read this one IS MY FAVORITE is it just SOOOO AWESHUM I just love your work :)
LumpyNarwhal chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I SERIOUSLY ALMOST CRIED FINDING OUT THAT YOU UPDATED OMG WELCOME BACK MY LOVELY.
EtroLight13 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Welcome back! Totally missed your stories as this CH was really good :)
XxKeyOfHeartxX chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
OMIGOD YOU'RE BAAAAAACCCKKK! I have a feeling that I'm not the only one who's ecstatic about that XD anyway, I don't really think that the characters have changed much and I found that the chapter made sense, so no need to worry about grammar and such, unless I passed by it XD I really hope to read more of your chapters in the future!
dockingdisney chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
DUDE. NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR GROWING AND MATURING AS A WRITER. IT'S ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN BUT I HAVE NEVER ACHIEVED.

*ahem* It's great to have you back! It was great to see this update :)

So how are you? Is it safe to assume you're in a better state than before, and that's why you were gone?
The Layman chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Maturing as writer is a great thing and can only lead to better stories; don't you DARE apologize for that!

Anyway, it is SO good to finally see you updating your stories again! I think I speak for all of your fans when I say that life was a douche for throwing everything it could at you to prevent you from writing! Between this and DUDE particularly, I'm sure we're all in for some fantastic adventures ahead.

And on the subject if this story imparticular, I'm eager to see what other shenanigans the gang gets up to in the second Pirates movie, and who Kairi's Gatekeeper will eventually be.
Draconian Master chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Hey, I've got gifts!
For Sora: A suit of Kiera-proof armor; a remote that lets you teleport and a lifetime supply of cake and cookies.

For Kiera: A giant titanium bat that lets you control the victim; a dart gun with sleepytime darts and a lifetime supply of cake and chocolate.

For Riku: A kiss on the cheek and a hug; a portable, sound-proof bubble (for when Kiera and Sora bicker) and a life time supply of chocolate muffins... and a personal baker who can make you whatever type of sweet that you want.
HopeReincarnated chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I'm glad you're on your way to recovery! I can't imagine having to go through all that! I'm sorry I'm so late to reply but the the alert for this came late at night on my phone so I decided to put it off till the next day and we all know what happened then...

It's been over a month since this post and I hope that your are doing even better now. I look forward to your next status update and to the return of one of my favourite authors... Come to think of it, I feel like reading the prequel sometime soon. I can never get enough of your fabulous sense of humor :)
DarknessSun chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Dear god twin, i was so worried about you, I thought a bus had finally gotten sick of your taunting and plowed through your house...or something along those lines...
Jokes aside, i'm glad you're better-ish, and I hope you'll be alright, i've missed our crazy conversations and i still remember you murdering google with a very convoluted plan :P
I know i was two whole months late on this...What can i say? I'm turning into a recluse :P
Anyway, back to the point, I wish you all the best my friend, and may the odds be ever in your favor...read that just as your brain wants you to :P
P.S. You're going to study Psychology too? Awesome, that's my declared major :P
Reddiamond29 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Yaay! You're back! I'm sorry it's been so difficult for you, and sincerely hope that the problems will lighten. I'm excited about the next chapters you'll give, but don't put too much pressure on yourself trying to get back up with your stories. Just take it easy, ya know? I'm sure most reviewers will be understanding! Good luck with the summer workload and take it easy, it's summer!
AKAAkira chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Nice to see you back and, er, *relatively* well. The worst health problem I've ever had was appendicitis, eight years ago now, and that's looking like nothing next to what your life seems to be like. o.O

You know, I think your tone HAS matured noticeably. That's just a feeling, but you also did hit your "tendency" pretty well.

I'd love to see what you'll produce when you experiment. And I certainly want to see what other ideas you've stored up for a while.

I don't suppose I'm being too greedy?
AnAddictedReader chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Wow Mandy, just wow. That's A LOT of shit you went through. You have my condolescence for the family member you lost. I totally agree with you on the relationship thing but that's why I barely dated in high school... well that and relationships don't last long there too! Lol, I remember APUSH in high school. My lowest grade of that year for both semester (85%). Hoooope you feel better and no rush on the updates! Life takes priority over... well everything.