Reviews for A Reputation for Veracity
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Awwwww! How sweet!
xBookEaterx chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Please update! This is sooo cool!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Isn't it about time you updated this? I like it so far.
Veilwuarrah chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Oh dear.. this is SO GOOD!
The tension is incredible! And how you fused the two settings together so it made sense after a while... wow! I'm loving it! Hope to read the rest of it soon

ps. Happy New Year
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god! You can't leave it there and not update for five months! Tis not allowed! Pleeeaaasssee update soon! :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I'M DYYYIIIINNNNNGGGGG!
Nuu! I hate school 'D: I must read more!
*Dies*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
No. Nonononono! It can't be!
Ugh, my mother is making me go to bed...but I-I can't! MERLIN! *Dies*
StrangelyPenned chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
This story is brilliant. It's .. wonderfully tragic, is what I think of. I don't much like Odo at all, though I like Aldith. And Merlin.. if he's not back to being Merlin very soon i might just cry. But I love the story. SO please update soon. (:
Taura Callisto chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Love your story so far. Will it be continued? I see it's been a while since the last update. Looking forward to reading more. :)
FaceChanger chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I see it's been a while since you updated, but seeing as this is one of the better fics that I have read, and I'm asking very nicely, would it be too much to ask for you to update it? Pretty please? For me?
Reidluver chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Intriguing...I'm liking how this is turning out so far. :) I like how Merlin is subtly changing back into Merlin, and I can't wait to see how it ends!
GabbyKat13 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Ok i so need to know what is going to happen i am on the end of my bed , this is so good but I don't see how Merlin became himself agian in just a few minets but ok i'll run with it, so lets go.
finn1013 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
I really like this fic, it is so different. I can just see Merlin rushing off to rescue his "family", he wouldn't leave them when the castle was under attack. Look forward to your next update. :)
finn1013 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011