Reviews for The Dark Temptations
Grow up Arthur, why must everyone else be wrong but you're right? If you're the one doubting and everyone else is convinced, then chances are you're in the wrong.
Lost interest with Gehola being some kind of wunderkind magic user. He can perform a spell immediately that takes years to master.

So ridiculous.
Fireflyforever chapter 39 . 1/1
I don't know if you're still reading reviews for this story all these years later but, as this is my second time of reading, I thought it only right to tell you how much I enjoyed this. I like stories that capture the real essence of Merlin - so powerful and, yet, so loyal. I liked that you made a possible darkMerlin completely plausible throughout and I found the plot compelling too.
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 39 . 12/6/2016
I love love love this story! I binge read it in two days and I am now very very sad that it has ended but happy at the same time because the ending was beautiful. Also it is perfect and I would love to read more stories like this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
If you kill gwaine I'm gonna fucking cry and I will hate you forever so please do not kill gwaine because this story is already killing me anyways.
CA Hawkins chapter 39 . 11/16/2016
OH MY GOD
I LEGITIMATELY AND LITERALLY HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW
I CAN FEEL MERLIN'S TEARS AT THE END... I FEEL IT SO MUCH... THIS IS AMAZING OH GOD

"this story isn't one of my better ones"
YOU LIAR THIS IS SO GOOD THIS IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC YOU HAVE NO IDEA
CA Hawkins chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
HOLY MOTHERFFING SHIZ

I apologise for my colourful use of the English language but I believe anything else does not justify how I feel at the moment.
CA Hawkins chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
HOLY GOD OF ALL THAT IS MIGHTY
IM SO GLAD THIS IS COMPLETE BECAUSE I WOULDNT HAVE SURVIVED WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS
CA Hawkins chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
OH SHIT
a.narnian chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
I don't think I've read anything quite like this on this site. I like the departure from the usual 'Arthur thinks Merlin has betrayed him merely because Merlin has magic' approach you've achieved by casting Merlin as a double agent. You do a good job of making dark magic a real threat in the eyes of the reader - I was never entirely sure that Merlin wouldn't succumb to it - and of exploring some of the complications of the relationships (who has to forgive whom? etc.). Anyway, thanks for this!
Mornyere chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is an excellent premise to a story, but I couldn't get past the first chapter because of the grammatical errors: missing semicolons, the lack of commas, and random capitalizations. However, your writing style is fascinating: you have many wonderful ideas and imaginative ways in which you phrase them. If you got an editor (a beta), I think that the quality of your work would be greatly improved. Hope you'll work on this in the future!

Mornyérë
Guest chapter 39 . 7/4/2016
I know im joining the party a little bit late here, but I can't help but leave a review for the story that took up all my free time for the past few days. This story was amazing from beginning to end. It was so beautifully written and kept my interest throughout all 39 chapters. Major credit goes to you for somehow putting up with writing that much without losing the plot along the way, and I'm kind of sad now that it's over. I don't know why people gave you nasty reviews, because i found everything to be written nearly perfectly, so keep writing despite people's negativity, because you do such a great job. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Carryonwaywardimpala chapter 39 . 5/24/2016
Okay no kidding, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You are truly amazing.
iceecream456 chapter 39 . 1/1/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING XDDD I READ EVERYTHING :OOO GOOD JOB XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I've just read the whole story in less than 24 hours! It's truly compelling. Reading two years of writing back to back, I can see the sections where you got a little disillusioned or lost your way a little but I'm so glad that you persevered through to the end. This is a proper, well written, epic story and I have loved reading it. I have read several of your stories and you have a gift for creating amazing OCs and writing canon character's who are believable and authentic too. I don't know if you'll see this review but I though such a brilliant story deserved a decent review!