Reviews for The Dark Temptations
Mornyere chapter 1 . 8/18
This is an excellent premise to a story, but I couldn't get past the first chapter because of the grammatical errors: missing semicolons, the lack of commas, and random capitalizations. However, your writing style is fascinating: you have many wonderful ideas and imaginative ways in which you phrase them. If you got an editor (a beta), I think that the quality of your work would be greatly improved. Hope you'll work on this in the future!

Mornyérë
I know im joining the party a little bit late here, but I can't help but leave a review for the story that took up all my free time for the past few days. This story was amazing from beginning to end. It was so beautifully written and kept my interest throughout all 39 chapters. Major credit goes to you for somehow putting up with writing that much without losing the plot along the way, and I'm kind of sad now that it's over. I don't know why people gave you nasty reviews, because i found everything to be written nearly perfectly, so keep writing despite people's negativity, because you do such a great job. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Carryonwaywardimpala chapter 39 . 5/24
Okay no kidding, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You are truly amazing.
iceecream456 chapter 39 . 1/1
THIS WAS AMAZING XDDD I READ EVERYTHING :OOO GOOD JOB XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I've just read the whole story in less than 24 hours! It's truly compelling. Reading two years of writing back to back, I can see the sections where you got a little disillusioned or lost your way a little but I'm so glad that you persevered through to the end. This is a proper, well written, epic story and I have loved reading it. I have read several of your stories and you have a gift for creating amazing OCs and writing canon character's who are believable and authentic too. I don't know if you'll see this review but I though such a brilliant story deserved a decent review!
jrrm64 chapter 39 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful story. Well done.
readmered chapter 39 . 8/4/2015
Hehdhrhdhdhishf. Thank you. Really. This was brilliantly written and I don't know if you still read these reviews but I want to say that I know how hard finishing one of these can be, and that I really want this published to sit on my (already overflowing) bookshelf to read it again and again. I have never read a fic like this before and I doubt I ever will. You have earned my eternal respect and gratitude in all sincerity. Thank you again. - Eva
readmered chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
Ha! I want to go wave this chapter in the faces of anyone who stopped reading! This was fantastic. So you know, I've never read a Merlin fanfic this long, or if I have I stopped reading. This one, however, I've already read over half just in an afternoon! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I just went for it and stayed up late enough! Thank you thank you thank you you're wonderful!
FateOfChaos chapter 39 . 7/12/2015
Words cannot truly describe how amazing this story is! You had me on the edge of my seat and second guessing myself throughout the entire thing! I very much enjoyed the plot. It was original and gruesome at the same time. Now if only the series had ended in a manner similar to this... Was a happy ending too much to ask for?
BreathingMagic chapter 39 . 2/27/2015
Well, this was a truly unique and creative story - okay, the ending was as many others, but we wouldn't want it any other way, now would we? ;) I applaud your creativity and your detailing when creating this whole people of rotten, stinking and black/green eyed dark sorcerers - seriously, how did you come up with them, they're a brilliant invention! I'm also impressed by the amount of thoughts you put into establishing the differences between Dark Magic, Old Religion and how it can be corrupted - on that note, I am very sorry you were apparently faced with so much hate and nasty comments (I think you made it all perfectly clear - more than once - and I loved Gehola) and I am all the more happy (gah that sounds like awful grammar but I don't know how else to put it) that you persevered so that I could now read this amazing and - thabk the lords - COMPLETE story! So thank you for being awesome and know that I love this.
BreathingMagic chapter 38 . 2/27/2015
Ah. Guess I was wrong and unnecesseraly worried about the dragon tooth... Oh, well. I'm so glad Morgana to her senses. It wouldn't have done for all the work Merlin put into her to be in vain. And Gehola lives, yippie! Makes coping a whole lot easier for Merlin, that. :)
BreathingMagic chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
Damn it, Arthur! This whole chapter through all I couldvthink was "Give Merlin the bloody dragon tooth, NOW!" bevause I just know it's gonna end badly if he doesn't. I just needed to get that off my chest... Onwards!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
I'm just imagining Arthur sitting and sewing that dress with his little dainty tea cup to the side and his perfect posture as he carefully ties it together, made with love. I love the story by the way!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Oh god. Cue guilt from merlin.
Starship To Gliese chapter 39 . 8/18/2014
This is honestly one of the best long fics I've read. I love the way you explore the nature of old religion magic and dark magic and how the power of the old religion is different between Merlin, Morgana, Gehola, and regular magic users. The plot was thrilling; I literally could not put this story down, and I spent hours at a time reading. Your characterization of Merlin was phenomenal. I enjoyed seeing the contrast between his light and dark sides, and his power and fierce loyalty are always exciting to read about. I plan on checking out other things you've wrote. If this is "not one of your best fics", I can't wait to see what else you have to offer. Never stop writing because of some bad reviews. Write for you, and publish in the hope that someone else will appreciate your work as much as you do.