Reviews for Because I Care
emylova chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
yes, write another one for that series but could you add a villain that kidnaps Pepper and Tony?
hakuna177 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Wow, thanks for an awesome read. Sorry I don't have a habit of reviewing, but I just wanted to say that I think you're an awesome writer and I hope you'll eventually get around to writing that sequel :)
StarksViolet chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
So I smashed out this whole fic in one sitting. And mind you. This is the second time I've read it. You're writing is amazing and I'm so glad I've found your page again! I hope your personal project went well and that you're still writing, looking forward to any and all updates.
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aahhhhhhhh amazing! !
Maxx6 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
That was really great story. Npt quite the usua Pepper/Tonny story, but interesting and excitingand sad and...yea, loved it.

Btw, stitches on the skin take 7 to 10 days to heal, and a day or two after taking out the stitches he should be able to fully use his hands... Not to be smartass, far from that. JFYI... hope U don't mind..
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Girl, this was awesome! I loved how Peps former boyfriend's name was Robert. hahaha!
I kinda wish Tony had admitted to himself that he liked Peps in this, but I respect your decision for this. Possibly a sequel? Please :B (-that is a pouty face)
loved it, and please continue writing!
NotLoggedIn chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
BarefootBeachBum btw. Too lazy too log in
But I'm a big fan of yours...when is that sequel to the Road of Happiness coming out? I know its been a year...but still...
NCISVILLE chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Howd that project of yours go? Successful I hope. I'll still be here waiting patiently for another story. Hopefully soon. Just sayin. No pressure. Lol. People always say that and u always feel pressured. I've been on a writing roll for iron man though. I already have four posted and two more still in the process, correction three. Loved reading your Stories, read em on my way to and from school and while I should be doing hw then when I'm not exhausted late at night. See ya round. Love RDJ. Love his song Broken.
NCISVILLE chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
AWWW things are almost back to normal. Strange how one person can change everything. One more chapter! Then I'll have no more of your stories to read. :(
NCISVILLE chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I'm gonna choose tony. Because he's awesomer even if he is going up against himself. In a way.
NCISVILLE chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
still so curious as to how all this is wrapping up and ending on a good note
NCISVILLE chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
UGH that sounds like so much work for just three chapters which means hopefully maybe fingers crossed that longer chapters ate ahead
NCISVILLE chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I started going awww when he was describing the Starbucks drink. Then when Robert did it I was like sigh. Darn u for getting on her good side
NCISVILLE chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
No complaints on this end. Because I kept wondering how she was going to drift from her bf.
NCISVILLE chapter 6 . 9/24/2012