Reviews for The BiCountry Hunger Games
JazmineElric chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
This is pretty good so far, I can't wait to read more. Can't right now sadly -_-

-JazmineElric
Tusla chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
This was awesome! Just about the writing, I personally think that maybe you should have gone into more depth with the characters, but do t get me wrong this was an awesome fanfiction and I loved it! Especially since it was the only finished one on the page!
Shadow Elvin Angel chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
The 's' word is short, the 'l' word id little and the 'p' word is pipsqueak right?
SugaryTea chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Nooo! Everyone's dying! (I really should have expected that, shouldn't I?) This is really well written, and I can't wait to see Envy get his butt kicked!
SugaryTea chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Oh, the derailment! I loved it. I lost it when I reached: "Hi! I'm the author of this story!" My reaction went like this: Readreadread... O_O *Snort* silent laughter!
I'm really liking this so far!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
Please find some way to kill Envy. He. Cannot. Win. I liked your choice of Prim for victor. And the way you managed to have most of the killing be Envy's fault, everyone pretty much hates him.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Did you seriously have to pick everyone we knew? That's nearly impossible with the odds they had. And who are you gonna kill? All those characters are well-loved.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
You could combine some of these chapters to make them a bit longer. I love Peeta's reaction to Havoc.
KeyStar11 chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
WHAI
DID TOU STOP
attackofthestonebuilders chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
BUT I DONT WANT MUTTS ON ME *BAWLS OUT OF CONTROL*

but really you have a good start (like really good) the only problem i found was short chapters but this is only the first the others might be longer
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
MORE REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD p.s. I thought I'd never find someone who likes(or at least watchs/reads) avatar the last airbender, hunger games and fullmetal alchemist if we knew each other i think we'd get along very nicely
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
LOOKS REALLY GOOD
Guest chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Oh, joy. Please update.
igavvedit chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I know this is probably really late seeing there are already 24 chapters, but Envy and Ling aren't citizens of Amestris
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2012