Reviews for Abandoned Hero
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I was wondering if this has any spoilers for the 6th and 7th book or if it's an A.U. I've only seen the 5th movie so far so I don' want to spoil for myself.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
soulfire chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
Please write more...this is very good.
Centra-gal86 chapter 11 . 10/25/2003
come now, old chap. surely you can't leave a story of this caliber standing with an ending such as this? an update is due, i do believe. yes, yes, I do hope everything works out for harry...
Zylexiaa chapter 11 . 9/5/2003
pklease updtae!
L.I.T Wanderer chapter 11 . 6/30/2003
what you call that a story its more of a short story not even that it just a paragraph..

Talk about lazy your 11 so called chapters doesn't even compare to one chapter of some of the other stories I've read.

sure the story is good but i hate it that i read for 2 mins before the end of the so called chapter and i read all eleven chapters you wrote very fast cause they are so short.

I'm going to look for a good story that more than 100 words per chapter geesh
gh8421 chapter 11 . 4/6/2003
A sequel?

I hope that the first chapter is up! You have done very well with this story. I dont normaly like any pariing except Harry/Ron, (I dont care what the rest of you think. They belong together!) so it is an actual miricale I read beyond "This is not slash"

Very Very Good Work!
bigchumpa chapter 11 . 2/27/2003
great story! I'm going to go read the sequal.
Laura chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
This is good, Upstairs Downstairs was good too1
Englishgirl chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
haven't finished reading yet, but so far so good!
hermionepotter141 chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
I really like it! I think that u should have Harry realize why he went through the training in the first place to defet voldie. maybe make it like he realizes everyone counts on him and it would be more his fault if they all died cause he didn't do anything! I love how you have it though
CNJ chapter 11 . 10/18/2002
Me again! Is this one the sequal to *Sooner Or Later?* Anyway, kind of funny and soap-opera-ish. Wow, poor Harry, you have his life be a complete wreck here right before graduation! Glad you have someone tell him he's smart because he really is. Hey, do you give him some other life beside a "hero" who "defeated" Voldemort (only to have Voldemort come-back again like a pop-up add on the net, lol) and a Quidditch player? Give him some interests, make him a sort of normal teenager with knacks or other talents like art or writing (in my stories that I have up here on so far, Harry has music and discovers that he takes after his mum in that department). Soo, maybe if ALL the students band together and defeat Voldemort for good, instead of just Harry; I don't think he could handle that by himself. Wow, what a cliffhanger at the end; Harry not being around for his own graduation! Gotta read and review the other stuff you have here and get back to you on it. Meanwhile, keep it up; your stories are fun to read and I hope you add more!
Antigra chapter 11 . 9/28/2002
more more more more! faster faster faster faster!

you're soooo good at this you need to do the next chapter pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

*~ Phoenix Mage
Backoff chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
Please keep going this is really really that I think about it I like all your work!
Bookworm2000 chapter 11 . 8/1/2002
Geez! Is Harry so depressed that he would run away from his problems? I'm going on to read your second story! Great!