Reviews for What if the French Mistake
Nice.
FirePony16 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Awesome story :)
Tellhound chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I loved it. Wished it was longer.
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Gotta back peddle here. I didn't realize there were only two chapters when I left my first review. I hadn't quite finished reading Ch.2 when I left said review and, and now I feel stupid.

This is the flipside of "The French Mistake"...wish they'd given us Jensen and Jared in Dean and Sam's world. Great idea, great fic!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Interesting angle for The French Mistake...however...

...I need to point out two things...

1.) Jensen's wife is NOT a model. She is an actress.

2.) It's Balthazar... one "z".

Okay, looking forward to the next chapter!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
AWWWWWE.. LOVE IT LOL AWWWE DEAN AND BOBBY MISS SAMMY.. LOL AWEOSME..
girlyghoul chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
"Sam was pleasantly surprised. She kissed way better than Ruby."

That cracked me up. Glad in this version Jensen knew what was going on. And Bobby realized he missed Sam- awww!

But J2 acknowledging Sam and Dean's lives suck cracked me up even more! Poor Sam and Dean. Thank you for not killing off poor Misha in this version WHEW!
Animefouryou chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
wow great ending loved it
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
OMG! POOR SAMMY AWWWWWE HOPE HE BE OKAY.. P.P

LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
""Sebastian? What's going on?""

Heh heh! That rocked! And yeah, they totally ripped off What if Hollywood Babylon so, this is the way to go.

Bobby still being freaked out by Sam makes sense (he got over that a little too quickly on the show I think) But now poor Sam all alone in the real world. I just hope he doesn't try to drown poor Gen in Holy Water upon sight.
Shadow496 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Y'know...this is one of the few season 6 episodes I've actually watched (so not a fan of RoboSam) and you're covering one angle I wish they had on the real episode. I like how you've connected it with your What If Hollywood Babylon story too, makes it a lot better that Dean at least understands some of what's going on. Hopefully Jensen will figure it out too (if they're talking...hah).
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
wow sam went to jared's world and Jared is in Dean and sam's world add more want to read more thanks