Reviews for WOTD: Aunt Flo's Guide
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/23
This is the best ever!
IcelandicLicorice chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Yes, being a girl sucks. Boys, on the other hand, might as well be picking up the heads side of life's penny. Lucky them.
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
You know, I wonder if Beast Boy was ever embarrassed by a girl's bleeding. He had his powers at a young age so he must have been exposed to it at a really young age and constantly assaulted with it during his travels and meeting large groups of people.
Funny story and half accurate as to a girl's period. At least mine.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
dam you got all of that from doldrums...
robin my man you had the right idea earlier when you shut up and went back to cooking why could you not keep that up
and how does cy not know this euphemism you got the internet in your head dude!
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
OMGEEE I LOVE THIS STORY
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Heehee! Been there, seen that. Of course, the women in MY life never had eldritch powers and half the soul of a demon (well, okay, one of them did ... the demon part, that is) but that reaction? Pure and true. Give her ibuprofen, chocolate, ice cream, chocolate on TOP of ice cream, a nice dark room, and time alone. And stay out of her way. And you'll live.

PMS Pass My Shotgun
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Bwahaha. I'd feel bad for the guys if I didn't feel the exact same way as Raven towards my brothers. And no, I've never seen a guy calmly and rationally handle a female who asks or mentions her period. ...Hopefully Raven doesn't blow them up in her anger. It'd take A LOT to put them back together.
Yoshim8 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
man sometimes boys are so stupid :)
Latezz123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
LOL! That was hilarious! I smiled all the time, starting from "...until today...", hahaha! And lol at Batman!

That was too real, and I've been there EVERY month, and it's painful. I can understand her pain so well ;) I don't know if a tub of ice cream and soda are the cure, but I sure doubt it... Anyways, girls have their own ways of handling their pains when it comes to having period. Ha!

I guess I have to find a new method of finding new updates, if it goes like this and I didn't went to your profile page, I wouldn't have found this amazing one-shot! You go girl! It's sooo going on fb!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is hilarious! Maybe you should make your brother read this!
Spirish16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was amazing. Guys just don't understand what it is that we go through. I was laughing the whole time. If my brother ever said something that stupid to me I'd bite his head off. Keep up the good work.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was very funny, and all too real. I know I haven't reviwed your stories in awhile, but I have been reading them. How about an update to Walk on Water, that really is my favorite story I have read on this site. Thanks...Gerry
Gangsta Chick98 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Periods suck!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
very funny
506thpir chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This makes me so happy. It's just so damn funny. Like Raven got the worst period in the world, and the guys decide to irritate her right at the start. Hahaha bad move.

But this was really good.