Reviews for Lobster King
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAA this made me laugh so hard. I love it, love it, love it, and the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is perfect. Perfect brotherlyness, with just the right degree of ridiculousness on Naruto's part, slight bickering between the two of them, and the perfect amount of cool, standoffishness of Sasuke to let him still be Uchiha Sasuke, but better. Keep writing, this was amazing!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
ahahhahahhahahahaahahhahhaha hhahha ROFLAMO!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
*flat look* Hypocrite.

Utter crack.
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh man, this story was hilarious! This is how I'd always imagined a real Naruto-Sasuke friendship would be like, banter and all. Great job, and this is going into my Favorites too! _
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ha ha ha, I loved the story, and that Sasuke's now the one to tell it.

P.S. Not pertaining to this, sorry!, but do you know of any similar stories to your i/Beginnings/i one? It was the first story I've read that had Sasuke in that position, ie. father/back-in-timer.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
nice lol
enzhe chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved it :) you do Naruto/Sasuke banter extremely well. And however disenchanting Sasuke may have found the tale, I was thoroughly entertained. Thanks for posting! I would love to see more fun one-shots like this one.
mIYaOftHeSaND chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
bwahahahahahahahahahaah *snort* ahahahahahahahahahahahah! Ha!

Out into the blistering cold of summer, eh Naruto?
ILoveGnomes chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is hilarious. Naruto would so blame a termite invasion on a lobster.
X59 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
brilliantly funny
NinjirateGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Love love love it!

Yes, I've reviewed many of your stories.

No, I am not a stalker.

Just thought I'd clear that up :)
Aria-chan101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hilarious! Especially Sasuke's sarcasm! Haha, thanx for the laugh!
inknomad chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
LOOOL. Nice bit of Naruto and Sasuke drabble :3 I liked it a looooot. :D
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Interesting, and very random.

It was awesome though.

Well done!
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
LMAO!

words cannot describe how flamin awsome this fuc is! its hilarious! i could so picture sasuke and naruto doing this in my mind as i read along.

total crack! love it! hehe x x x