Reviews for Nepenthe
JustSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I found this unbeliveably interesting. And the ambiguous nature of who is the unpure? LOVED IT. Thanks!
Souseiki chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I really like Sasuke's actions. It reminded me of my psych class. A mix of Clive Wearing's case study and the movie Sybil. What I finder most interesting is that the unpure comment could either imply that he was or Naruto and Sakura were underserving. It really changes the tone of the story, whether or not he wasn't to be trusted or they were not to be trusted.
j45to7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I was going to add your Beginnings to my favourite stories, but with this one you've just become one of my favourite authors instead. This is a really cool story. It's very confusing, but it's the good kind of confusing, the one that makes people look up words and quietly think for a few minutes to come up with possible interpretations for the story. This one is really, really good!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Confusing? Maybe. Sad? H*ll yes.
Transient Fossil chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was very interesting. I'm curious, it doesn't say 'complete' so was there any intention of adding more chapters or was it meant to be a one-shot
T-shirt chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I liked it! But - is that it? Because I want it to keep going. Please?
Gwenhyfer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hi!

I found this story quite interesting and fascinating...though if you don't mind to explain what exactly happened, that would be very nice and very appreciated. Especially the end with the whole burn the book thing. Keep up the good work!
SilverSauce chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
wtf this is spectacular! why are there only seven reviews? its intriguing and interesting.. reminds me of that movie with drew barrymore where she cant remember anything more than 24 hrs. but seriously, this is better. i love sasuke's point of view, and i love how he decides to finally, finally do something different. break the cycle! maybe he can recover his memories! :) i really cannot wait to read something more of this, and for that reason i will add it to alerts. hopefully you will update it, ne? please do, it really is fascinating
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Why am I getting the feeling whatever is going on with Sasuke is self-induced?
hinatagirl0805 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
good. short but i can see what he is going through. u should write more. but it is still good if u end here.
inknomad chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I liked this... Maybe this was meant to be so deep, I'm trying to kid my self that I understand... or maybe this was meant to be a little twisted and confusing, and it's okay that I'm still left a bit confused...?

I dunno, but I liked it anyway. It was really well written, but there were a couple of typos :P
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This reminds me of a movie I've watched.

I like it so far. It's very interesting.

It's sort of confusing, but I get it now.

I like how the story is structured.

D
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
WHOAH. Duuude... this is gonna be a whole story, right? Because I hope so! This is amazing. haha update soon please, kk?
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You always have the most creative sotry ideas. This was amazing.
Ace55 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I love the idea of this fanfic :) its really great and i hope for another chapter *nods head*