Reviews for To See the World through Broken Glass
oh dear
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Good job!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Because people don't just up and do that with no provocation. (At least I hope not.)
Phenitial chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I wish I could have been there and be able to comfort Itachi!
valentinescloak chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
O.O ...wow. Can anyone say heart-breaking? You are a ** writer. I love how it starts out with the snow and Itachi's thought that the water is cold. And it gets incredibly sad and tragic from then on. It all fits Itachi.

Oh I had to go read it again. I get goosebumps from the whole thing, but especially where he thinks that he doesn't want to kill Shisui like this, still thinks of him as the friend he was, and then decides to use his genjutso. :( And then he wants to die...but Sasuke is waiting for him. :( I love this story. *cries* And all of the thoughts contained in the parentheses make the story even better (sadder).

I wish Sasuke could have learned the truth before Itachi died...that just made everything so much worse.

I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me. I'd write a review three times as large as this, but the lake of tears in my room is swiftly rising. I need to stop thinking of poor Itachi's messed-up life before I inadvertantly drown myself.
inknomad chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was truly angsty. I sometimes I forget just how much Itachi had to go through when he killed his whole frickin' clan, and it's little pieces like these that really make people see how he was feeling...

That was so so well written, and made me all sad :(
Aria-chan101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
hmm...i don't usually read angst, but this was good...i really feel bad for itachi, i mean doing all that for Sasuke? and then i start to feel bad for sasuke who killed him without knowing all this...thought-provoking...
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
ITACHI!

I love you though!
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Can I just say that I love Itachi to death? because I do. I liked this! Made me feel sad for him... but I liked it