Reviews for The Kunoichi
bringmetolife14 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Love it! Write more please
AntwSpring chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Please please undate... I love this...
Natasha chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
please keep updating!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Hm I didn't really pay much mind to the SaiXSakura scene, I'm actually more excited to see how she ends up with Hidan. MultiXSaku fics are always a bit of a bother because there are so many people you have to write for.
So far it seems to be pretty good, Hidan isn't OOC yet but I have a feeling that it would work better if he WAS. Cuz overall Hidan is an asshole, he didn't get to be sweet or sensitive in the anime or manga because he simply didn't have enough screen time. So I really like to see romantic/sweet/loving Hidan. It should be a side of Hidan that ONLY Sakura sees

Jeez that was corny.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Well, if you put TWO pages to useless warnings, that means you really don't want to continue the story. Don't fret. No need to continue it, anyway. Or page five will start with "Sorry guys I had to go pee, now tell me if I should continue."
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
well either way I cant wait to see what happens!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
WOW...that...is so cruel. it must be so terrifying for Sakura and Sasukes life wont be any better, I really hope...that somehow Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto can be happy at the end of all this.
krystalsidd chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
hahaa yeeer go Sakura! i hope she finds Hidan soon ;) please update soon
Akashi Reiko chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This story is pretty awesome! when Hidan-kun comes into the picture, i hope he and Sakura-chan kick everyones ass! Especially Ino's! I also hope Sakrua becomes a Jashinist!

Anyway, this is really good and want you to update soon!

KKL
Midnight Lost chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very nice start, I hope to see more of this. Mainly because Hidan x Sakura are my favorite pairing. Read ya later.
emeraldmoon14 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Please update soon I love Hidan&Sakura dont see many stories with them also like your story so far :)
krystalsidd chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
this was awesome! Sasuke is such a jerk :P ahhaha please update soon... :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
intresting start, please keep it up kay
thormac chapter 1 . 3/18/2011