Reviews for Influence of Souls
Lia Valentine chapter 4 . 4/13
That was a brilliant story. Short but at the same time, the perfect length. I absolutely loved it!
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 3/29
Nice. I like Sirius and Harry together. I wish you would write a few drabbles to highlight the major milestones in their marriage.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 3/29
Damn. That was HOT for a chapter ending.
Sirious seriously is TOO hot for words. I always wondered what Sirius/Harry would be like irl... Daniel Radcliffe and... *googles* Gary Oldman. I know he's pretty old now... but truthfully, it's his demeanor and personality I like best.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 3/29
I like this. I like this a great deal. Sirius got a raw damn deal before. And Sirius is really a very handsome man... The Black Charm and the Black Looks.
fringeperson chapter 4 . 3/29
I especially like that ending. "You wimp." I just couldn't help but read that whole bit over twice. A wonderful story. Thank you.
galyardt chapter 4 . 3/4
thanks for the story
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 2/5
good story!
The World in Black and White chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Great story! I really loved it! I'm so glad I found this! Thanks for writing it!
sugarbabies chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
GREAT STORY. YOU MADE THIS A BREEZE TO READ/ WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRY'S SOUL FRAGMENT? THANKS
Jannafrancine chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
This is a fabulous story, I just love it.
teedub chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
This was a great back in time fic with the elements of revenge, betrayal, love, all the goodies. And, you didn't draw out the voldie conflict, well done!
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
i loved this...so good
CreslinWest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I like this story in the weirdest way, first of all it has elements that I normally don't like a) an intergenerational pairing, b) unforgivable curses used by people who are meant to be our heroes, c) Hermione bashing and d) mpreg. It just goes to show that I can't generalise about what I will like and won't like, because a) I loved the way you presented the pairing, b)Harry and Sirius use of the AK and the Imperius seems reasonable and justified in the context of the story, and d) the childbirth scene was hilarious, it makes me remember that Men are essentially wimps and I/we could never handle the pain of childbirth.
Ellie Snape chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
This was so adorable it hurt, and also extremely well written! Harry's character is very believable, as is Sirius', and Remus' reaction to their relationship amused me. I love the collars; they're so cute. (Nice way to handle Hermione, by the way.) All together? Brilliant, I say!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013