Reviews for Influence of Souls
la.shayma16 chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
And this stories ending ladies and gentleman proves that the women have the hardest job and .badasses for doing it. worship us and our mighty selves. lol loved this story thank you for writing and sharing it.
nyx-p1e chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Great story, I had a good laugh at the ending - a tasteful and amusing bit of mpreg, not that it bothers me particularly. You managed to wrap up all the story threads really nicely without becoming long-winded, I very much enjoyed reading Sirius and Harry's scheming and yummy slash scenes :)

Thank you for writing and posting this, good luck in your future writing! :)
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Well written story.
Paz chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
It was definitley not quite my usual cup of tea but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was well written and I was totally impressed by the layout of the story. Hoorah to you!
Dreamatcha chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
Aawwwhhh, they're soo cute!
Lily Luna' so blunt xD
al-gutmann chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Thank you for this great story!
LupusPatronus chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
I loved it! and your comments at the end are funny haha
sarafine-ecleips chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
I adore this Fic, the concept of magical courting the way you portrayed it, is so romantic and beautiful that I wish it was real.
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
eeeeeee!
I love this fic so so much.
I think I've read it a billion times.
Even though Harry is.. not exactly the general definition of good, you made me love him.
This and 'Hands' by Princess-Panda-Pheles converted me to Sirry forever.
Ta ever so for destroying my Tomarry and Wolfstar in one fell swoop.
Bitterly thankful,
-M
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
awesome story! thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
So cute! Just love it! Sirius and Happy!
candy4beth chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
It was great I loved the last scene I wish men could get pregnant too see how well they deal with that for nine months I don't most would even try wimps lol!
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
I love your version of Harry Potter and love that Siruis, not only lived, but had a wonderful life. Well done and thank you for sharing this magnificent story with us!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Cute. Though I don't see a point in Harry and Sirius being Dark if they just take care of their childhood bullies and then happily seclude themselves away from the world. What about anti-werewolf laws? Discrimination against Goblins? Abuse of magical children by Muggles (I don't care how system missed Harry-Dursleys case, I care that it did miss it, and it should not happen again)?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.