Reviews for Influence of Souls
It was definitley not quite my usual cup of tea but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was well written and I was totally impressed by the layout of the story. Hoorah to you!
Dreamatcha chapter 4 . 6/13
Aawwwhhh, they're soo cute!
Lily Luna' so blunt xD
al-gutmann chapter 4 . 4/27
Thank you for this great story!
LupusPatronus chapter 4 . 4/24
I loved it! and your comments at the end are funny haha
sarafine-ecleips chapter 4 . 4/18
I adore this Fic, the concept of magical courting the way you portrayed it, is so romantic and beautiful that I wish it was real.
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 4 . 3/28
eeeeeee!
I love this fic so so much.
I think I've read it a billion times.
Even though Harry is.. not exactly the general definition of good, you made me love him.
This and 'Hands' by Princess-Panda-Pheles converted me to Sirry forever.
Ta ever so for destroying my Tomarry and Wolfstar in one fell swoop.
Bitterly thankful,
-M
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 4 . 2/28
awesome story! thanks for sharing!
So cute! Just love it! Sirius and Happy!
candy4beth chapter 4 . 2/18
It was great I loved the last scene I wish men could get pregnant too see how well they deal with that for nine months I don't most would even try wimps lol!
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 2/11
I love your version of Harry Potter and love that Siruis, not only lived, but had a wonderful life. Well done and thank you for sharing this magnificent story with us!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 1/24
Cute. Though I don't see a point in Harry and Sirius being Dark if they just take care of their childhood bullies and then happily seclude themselves away from the world. What about anti-werewolf laws? Discrimination against Goblins? Abuse of magical children by Muggles (I don't care how system missed Harry-Dursleys case, I care that it did miss it, and it should not happen again)?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
arandomperson44 chapter 4 . 1/4
Really enjoyed this. Many thanks to the author.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Eek thi
DestinedToBeTogether chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I like how you included Sirius' name choice. Although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't of been a hard job to name his son James.

Fantastic, story.
animeromance1972 chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I LOVED THIS STORY!I was kind of disappointed that Hermione didn't have an tragic accident falling from the moving stairs.