Reviews for Influence of Souls
DestinedToBeTogether chapter 4 . 6/30
I like how you included Sirius' name choice. Although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't of been a hard job to name his son James.

Fantastic, story.
animeromance1972 chapter 4 . 6/30
I LOVED THIS STORY!I was kind of disappointed that Hermione didn't have an tragic accident falling from the moving stairs.
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 5/27
Great story. Loved it!
Rabunga chapter 4 . 5/22
I really liked this story! The premise was original even with the time travel and while I'm sad it's over I'm really glad I found it and wish you would continue some of your other works :)
loleo chapter 4 . 5/19
Liked this story very much. Nice between so many Light Harrys here to find a Dark Harry. An I must say I don't like Hermione or Ginny, too. They are noisances and a waste of paper/chapter. Ok, only not for Ron and some lovers for Ginny. Your story was a very cool idea and I would like some more stories like this and with a Grey or Dark Harry in mind. Thank you...
thonez chapter 4 . 5/7
nice. And thats I don't like slash in general.
libros5 chapter 4 . 5/6
Loved it. But I'm disappointed that you named Remus and Tink's sonPuck instead of Teddy
88AnonymousReader88 chapter 4 . 4/8
I love this! I was on the edge of my seat while reading this story. I love the way you portrayed the characters. Especially in the ending.
Siriabelle Grace chapter 4 . 3/15
Haha! Love it! ;)
JBubbles chapter 4 . 3/11
OMG this was adorable! Heartfelt and awesome!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 1/11
Awesom-azing!
bloodedlife94 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
uuh, I liked this story quite a lot :) especially when he ended the life of one Ginny Weasly..never liked her anyway ;)
Lassa-Liam chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
It was very funny to read There is no such fictions in French with this pairing so I'm glad :D
angeleyes1984 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Loved it
SystematicChaos95 chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Lovely. How did I miss this one before?