Reviews for Who Ya Gonna Call
CaptainJPanther chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Plot Bunnehs DO hop, and when they do, it's to this song

watch?v2XS2vEk7JqI
CaptainJPanther chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Plot Bunnehs are Bunnehriffic, and Bunnehlicious.
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Weird story so far.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Believe it or not, there is a comic book series that involves both Ghostbusters and Star Trek. Infestation from IDW.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
The Glare of Impending Hypo-Filled Doooom! Ahaha, great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
funny as hell!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ghostbusters and Star Trek are both part of Infestation by IDW Comics.
Lady Asher chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
...JUMP to the left, STEP to the right? argh! if you're going to involve the horror that is Rocky Horror, at least do it right!
4th6thDoc chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
This was great! Good writing too, not just the storyline. When I was looking through your profile and saw this, I thought, OK, I've gotta read this... Scotty's my favorite character so how could I resist? I love writing crossovers but don't read them too often, and this one worked!
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Okay. The visuals alone made this worth the wait. Cool story.
Trekkie2 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I read this and forgot to review. Loved Spock's reactions to everything he has a problem with. I'd love to read the fallout from the video's. I did google that song. What they won't write about.

"but no one could hustle like James T. Kirk." Now there's an understatement. Doing better, I hope. Thanks.
Saphura chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Limbo party! Please do the Security party! And Jim getting busted with those tapes would be awesome too!
Tigger23505 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Wow!

Jedi Drinking songs, blackmail tapes and Ray Stantz doing the Time Warp. It just doesn't get any better, unless of course the bunny hops.
originalseriestrekkie chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This is a very good idea! I really want to know what happens next!
ReferenceGoddess chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Nothing like some crackey goodness to start the day.

My favorite part of the original episode was McCoy going from grumpy doctor to good ol' boy in 2 seconds flat.

I can't decide if it would be more amusing if the security tapes survived the energy blast, or they didn't, but Jim lets Bones and Sam think the recording exists.

Write on!