Reviews for Unblocking the Dam
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Oh my god ASDFGHJKL; I AM GOING TO CRY
FUCK
Dragon of Despaire chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
not gonna cry not gonna cry to late im sobbing...wonderful story...hope you keep on writing.
Penelope Green chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, that was amazing. This is officially the first story on this website that made me feel anything. Most stories I'm just like a robot, but on this one my knees went weak and my eyes teared up, and my fingers are twitching right now and just WOW! I love your stories so much, never stop writing please!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS ASTEROUS! DUDE, I LOVD IT!
Someone Who Understands chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really think this story is wonderful and touching. I can agree honestly with everything Dick says here. And I hope your Dad stays safe. Mine died 2 years ago. *huggles you*
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was very powerful and very well written.
Sad person chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I hope u read thi very good writer that was lovely I read it a while a go and it took days to refund this
victorionious chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
-silence-

WAAAAAAAH! -cries- -waves hanky dramatically- -glomps Robin-

Oh, you poor child! You NEED HUGGLES!

-sniff- Oh, wow, that was DEEP! That poor child, I need to hug him. Why can't he be real so I can HUG him? I NEED TO HUG THAT CHILD! UGH, WHY CAN'T I HUG HIM!

Why do people have to come up with things like this, where all I want in the world is to hug these poor children in desperate need of hugging, and I CAN'T FRICKING HUG THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST! Wait a second... a lightbulb just went off... -runs off, buys Robin plushie, and hugs to heart's content-

Seriously though, wow... that was INTENSE! I've never come so close to drawing a mask on my pillow and hugging it before! Hmm... that's a good idea too...
ILoveMasterChief chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this is the most touching story I've read so far
titansfan1211 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is an amaaaaazing story! Made me all teary eyed :) awesome!
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
awwwww i can so see robin writing that... what gave u the idea?
Emerald Lotus chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was fantastic, and very emotional. I loved everything, and now I just want to give Robin a hug. It definitely makes you think about what's important in your life. Great job!
silentworld11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, just wow. I'm glad that Dick was able to get that all off of his chest, but I'm angry at the teacher for making him read something so personal, and completely ignore the students who do want to share. Oh well, at least it has a good ending; I love happy endings. Just wondering, why didn't Dick ask Alfred for lunch money? I'm sure he could have delt with it.

Anyways, I loved it. Robin is my favorite character in the DC universe, and I love reading about his school life.
bloodyhell95 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
wow. that was beautiful. i actually cried a little.
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
AW, so sweet! I love my parents even more now