Reviews for Luck of the Irish
Unwritten Whispers chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
I've always felt that no one paid that much attention to Seamus, and this is my first time reading a story with him as the main person. And as much as I like to write OC stories, this is my first time actually reading one because I've always felt that other people didn't belong in the stories (it's very hypocritical because a third of my stories all have OCs, and I know they make the stories moreso into a 'fanfiction' but I'm slowly coming to accept it) (: anywho, as said, this is my first time for reading both a Seamus story, and an OC story, and I must admit that you've got me hooked. This was a cute story, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for a wonderful story(:
watergirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
12/10/11 was my birthday last year
CallMeFebreze chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
AWW! This is such a cute story! It totally deserves more reviews. I love it sooo much! You're a really good writer-keep it up!
PurplePumpkin12 chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Loved this! I'm sad it came to an end but I like it alot! I wish we could have seen more of Seamus and Lucy actually dating but I loved the ending :) it was brilliant!
KelseyBea chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Awww so cute! I am sad to see this story over, but it was a good ending! And Seamus and Lucy are so cute together! I loved this story! It was well written and had a good plot!
The Queen's Fabler chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
I loved your story :) I really like Lucy as a character, and her being with Seamus as well.

Overall very cute and I look forward for your epilouge.
KelseyBea chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
Awww YAYYYYY! Seamus grew a pair and went after Lucy and told her he loves her! And Lucy didn't go back to Canada! Woohoo! I loved this story! It is so cute! And funny! And well-written! I can't wait to read the epilogue!
Zlitzen321 chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
I really like this story, it's cute and I absolutely love the quotes at the top, they're funny and it's interesting to see how they go in with the plot. Keep up the good work D
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
SQUEE! Yay Seamus! He's had too much of a shitty life for this not to have gone right. I'm happy for both him and Lucy, and Kari and Dean.
PurplePumpkin12 chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
Are you going to continue Seamus' story or is this it after the next two?
KelseyBea chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Ahhh classic. Darn Kari! What is she doing? Ugh. Poor Seamus as well! I can't wait to see how seamus will handle this one! Update soon!
KelseyBea chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Yay! Seamus finally realized his feelings for Lucy! I can't wait to read about how he shows his feelings to Lucy! Update soon!
PurplePumpkin12 chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
They need to get together already :)
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
I don't understand how this story has so few reviews, it's amazing! I love it! I'be seen it before and always done, "Oh, I don't like Seamus all that much, it won't be worth it for me." But now I seriously regret that! Update very, very quickly please! I can't wait!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Dean's favorite football team is West Ham. Figured I'd let you know, even though you're well past this.