Reviews for Powa Maka Moana Tag
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 8/7
KYAAA! I love it! Well done! Good point in the AN, I liked that too.
newgal chapter 2 . 4/5
I like your story
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 3/7
Glad they made up. The two of them have a great friendship.
Steve can be reckless at time. But he knows what he's doing.
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Steve was responsible with changing the code and making sure to take whatever was in there out at the end of each day.

To give Danny a little support. He had NO way of knowing it was only put there that morning, that Steve had changed the code for safety reasons(since Steve forgot to tell him), and that Steve always took out whatever he put in there. So...if you did not know any of that? The grenade could have been there for who knows how long.
All was worked out in the end.
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I don't think he is careless.
maybe he should keep all things like that in the trunk.
AngelTwilly chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Aww that was so sweet! :') I love the way you portrayed Steve! He doesn't really look like the careless type, yeah? And I want a hug from Steve too! :P This was just so cute! :)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
love your fic! think you're completely correct in portraying steve
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
agree, steve can seem reckless some times but he's never careless, his father and the navy will have seen to that!

i'm sure that he knows 100% what he can and can't do
cytpotter chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Yeah I agree with you completely! I don't think Steve would be careless or reckless... not with weapons or any of his ohana's lives! My dad was never in the military or the police force but we always had guns in our house even as a small child but he was forever teaching me the importance of respect for those guns. I can't see someone who has been trained to use weapons in life and death situations being careless or reckless! Great story! Loved it! ;)
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I totally agree. Steve is not an idiot. He's a well trained, top of his field expert.
francis2 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This is a nice story. If you work together you need to learn to apologize and forgive. This worked well.
Cokie316 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Loved it! And you are right - Steve is very responsible and would not "forget" about Grace riding in that car. He knows what he is doing.
sherry57 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Really good story. Glad you showed the responsible side of Steve and the deep friendship between Steve and Danny that can withstand a misunderstanding like this. So glad you showed that the background and the training Steve had ion the past would never allow him to behave in a careless fashion with a grenade and certainly not in any way that would harm his team, Grace, his 'ohana' which is all important to him.

Thanks for this hon.
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
I liked both men realizing that they reacted without thinking and that their friendship/partnership meant more to them then anything. Great work on this :)
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I can see both of their points of view but I would hope that Steve would give Danny a minute to absorb what he was told about all of the precautions that Steve made to ensure everyone's safety.