Reviews for Between the Miles
JasonDragonwing chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Liked it but wish it were longer. As soon as I read wolf's son's name and destination I imagined caption toshrio hitsugaya from Bleach. AND IT WOULD HAVE TOTALLY WORKED! :D love those two! Thanks for sharing!
Vampires2rocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
...I was actually thinking Naruto when you said 'bright blue eyes'. considering your love for Fem!Naru...yeah, I thought it'd be Naruto.

Vamp
Alexia Shiki chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Am i the only one to see a (probably coincidental) Bleach reference here? Great Sequel! I loved the story before hand! Go 'Kashikun!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Loved it
Pebby chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I hope you continue this and, good story. Both this and the other one
JustMe chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I was actually hoping for the sequel to be a series like kaleidoscope, but this works too
esthete-of-the-world chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Yay! It's like an epilogue. LOVED Kaleidoscope. Oh, and as for Kakashi's wife... Anko. I don't know exactly why it works so well, but it does.
haruhi65 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i enjoyed this series completely! your a great writer!
Boredem kills 1221 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Thanks for the sequal (it worked out really great n added that finially touch -)
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
:) i enjoyed reading this and the one b4 it :)
Furionknight chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
what going to happen next
RainDragonX chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I like how the gifts wolf gave the gang saved them later on. That was a nice touch. Also I love the reunion at the end. 19 years is a long time, but they never forgot the shinobi. A great way to wrap everything up.
Serenity13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
THank you for this! I'm glad that you found time to write a sequel to an already great story!
pinkfuzzyflipflops chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I just read Kaleidoscope and Between the Miles. Wonderful stories!