Reviews for Veritas Vos Liberabit
Max chapter 23 . 4/7
More fluff please
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
Holyshit now were getting down to business.
Callie'sMyGirl chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
About time her father stop being an Ass and started acting like a father. Wonderful turn of events, hope Arizona get a cofession soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Glad they put that Bitch in her place. They definitely make a hot power couple.
Lisa chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
I hope Arizona keeps her word to help Callie. Her situation is really fuck up due to the money aspect of it. It really is ashame that so many people whom are in unjustly because they cant afford a proper lawyer. Loving this story.
Amber chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Arizona seems to be little too carefree about her situation. Lol great story so far.
The Reader chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow very nice start. Can't wait to fine out how our favorite couple ended up in prison.
lovinglyons chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
This was truly the best fan fiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading, and considering how many I read, that is no easy feat. Your story took me on an adventure and guided me through a huge spectrum of different emotions. I honestly can say nothing I've read has made me cry so much from so many different emotions. You have a beautiful talent and I hope to see you published in your future but till then I will enjoy reading your fan fiction thoughully.
Abva chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
I really liked this story, thank you for sharing :)
IsaCabral chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
This fic is so good I couldn't help but finish it in one day. Thank you so much for it :)
calzonatorres chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
Lovely Story ! Thank you :)
CaseyJr chapter 30 . 5/8/2013
Lovely story
waterproof88 chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
hey, it was a great story. i loved the chemistry between our two favorite girls. the sex scenes were sooo hot! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I like it :)
tumblrjoe chapter 30 . 10/4/2012
I enjoyed ur story! I hope to see more from you.