Reviews for Ten Misunderstandings of Soul Eater Evans
Sophia chapter 1 . 6/19
I am a big fan of soul eater and think Maka and Soul are perfect for each other. I am so glad you made this because I thought I was the only one who sensed there was something there. But when you said he liked her soul it sounded evil because he eats souls.
Ikathy chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I like to read about SoulMaka in simple, daily situations because it somehow suits them. It's my favorite type of fanfic: the one that you can imagine happening in the original material!

Cheers~
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
That's so cute! Soma!
Cyan Rubies chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This is so cute! xD
Malon Garynite chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
THIS IS YOUR FIRST STORY?! Dang, I wish my first story could've have been half as good as this. It was a little unclear on if Death Scythe was Spirit, which would be the only thing that would make sense. Because the image of Justin or Marie having a personal Maka shrine is a bit too much for me to handle. Aka, I'm dying of laughter imaging it.
I ADORE this fic, and I will give it the highest compliment I can think of:
SOMAWESOMENESS!
mejef13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. this was so cute!
Mmbookworm chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love!
sha5aditto chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is so really extreamly coool.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is great! I really enjoyed how you wrote this: format and all.
Great work.
Urusaii chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm into Soul Eater Fandom and SoMa (or MakaKidd, but most of the time, SoMa) pairing and this is one of the cutest SoMa fanfics I've read. so far. I really like your writing (and the fic itself, of course), it's simple and it doesn't even have dialogues. Very worth the read and of course the fave! ;D
Zo chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awwwwwwww :3
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow! For your first fic this was really good! I really like the idea of a "10 reasons why" list, and bonus: IT'S SOUMA! I also like the humor you have in here such as using the c-word (cool, of course!) every now and then, and the Katy Perry part! Oh my gosh, that was so funny, I don't even now where to begin! Overall, it was very cute, and I couldn't help but find myself going "awwwww!" It also doesn't help that I'm listening to "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding. I just love that song so much! (And it's slightly SouMa (; )

-Poppy
Soul8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Excellent. Soul is very interesting.
Julius Night chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Really loved it, hard to believe this is your first story!
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
overhaul of feels just hit me like a ton of bricks! job well done