Reviews for Ten Misunderstandings of Soul Eater Evans
Ikathy chapter 1 . 10/8
I like to read about SoulMaka in simple, daily situations because it somehow suits them. It's my favorite type of fanfic: the one that you can imagine happening in the original material!

That's so cute! Soma!
Cyan Rubies chapter 1 . 2/21
This is so cute! xD
Malon Garynite chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
THIS IS YOUR FIRST STORY?! Dang, I wish my first story could've have been half as good as this. It was a little unclear on if Death Scythe was Spirit, which would be the only thing that would make sense. Because the image of Justin or Marie having a personal Maka shrine is a bit too much for me to handle. Aka, I'm dying of laughter imaging it.
I ADORE this fic, and I will give it the highest compliment I can think of:
mejef13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. this was so cute!
Mmbookworm chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
sha5aditto chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is so really extreamly coool.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is great! I really enjoyed how you wrote this: format and all.
Great work.
Urusaii chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm into Soul Eater Fandom and SoMa (or MakaKidd, but most of the time, SoMa) pairing and this is one of the cutest SoMa fanfics I've read. so far. I really like your writing (and the fic itself, of course), it's simple and it doesn't even have dialogues. Very worth the read and of course the fave! ;D
Zo chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awwwwwwww :3
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow! For your first fic this was really good! I really like the idea of a "10 reasons why" list, and bonus: IT'S SOUMA! I also like the humor you have in here such as using the c-word (cool, of course!) every now and then, and the Katy Perry part! Oh my gosh, that was so funny, I don't even now where to begin! Overall, it was very cute, and I couldn't help but find myself going "awwwww!" It also doesn't help that I'm listening to "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding. I just love that song so much! (And it's slightly SouMa (; )

Soul8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Excellent. Soul is very interesting.
Julius Night chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Really loved it, hard to believe this is your first story!
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
overhaul of feels just hit me like a ton of bricks! job well done
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
love it so soul and man soul loving her is just one more uncool thing she makes you do without even trying (part of 7) isn't it.
and don't worry author i got you on six