Reviews for or the moment of truth in your lies
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING! Are you planning on continuing this (I really hope you are)? Asdfghjkl I'd really like to know what happens!

This story was so well written too, I hope you continue to write Merlin fanfic's in the future!

:D
Kokari chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ha! That's kinda of an awesome way of Arthur finding out :D
Yueli-san chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i wish it wasn't so short but i loved it all the same
Forever Day chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Argh, why so short? I really enjoyed it and it was one of the ways I would like Merlin to reveal himself (I say one of the ways because I can never quite decide what I do want but I know what I don't). It was a nice fufil of the prompt but I think two things would've made me more eager to click it- if you capitalized the title and if you had the prompt as the summary. I actually ended up clicking it because it was in another's favourites and had enough reviews to be something and I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw the prompt you were going to fufil in the AN (In an 'Ooooh dis gon b goood' sort of way).

So, yeah, nice story but capitalising and changing the summary I think would've worked better.

(Also, do you know of any other fufils of this prompt? It's the sort of story I can't get enough of)
GuardCourfBare chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
LOVED IT! What caught my attention was the title. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Love them and that is one of my favorite songs!
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
You're becoming my new fave ;)
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
this would be great if you continued it )

Thanks for writing!

_

Yuki
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awesome! I really liked it!
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Haha. I like this one. Everyone has Merlin outing himself, saving Arthur or in some grand self-sacrificing way. I really wish it would be in a moment like this one.

Are you going to turn this into a multi-chapter fic? It has potential (as do all reveal fics)
Kakariki chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Incredible!

Sequel please?
llLethell chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
OOooohh. That was very interesting, I would love to see a continuation to this. Nice work!
PiperX chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hee hee! Very nice.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I think maybe you should've italicized that last won't: "You /won't/ take it back."

I liked this! Poor Merlin, the dear. That's one way to bring about the reveal.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Really great. love it. It would be interesting if something like this happened, I could see Merlin getting fed up.
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh that was awesome! Short and to the point! But I would have loved to see what happened after that as well. but still it is great.