Reviews for I Do Not Wear Green
KrAzyKat chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I would think the fact that Kurt is German would be a better reason for not wearing green or celebrating St. Patrick's Day. . Not to mention that when they celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Ireland they try to avoid wearing green because they believe it is bad luck and it is associated with Lepricuns who are not very pleasant creatures. Most people wear gold for it is associated with money and happiness, which is something they want. Americans are the ones who started the whole"wear green or else" thing.

I being from Ireland myself always were gold. I do not normally were green unless I am in school so I will not pinch a thousand times. Most people let me get by on my green eyes.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOL the day before St. Patrick's i dyed my hair blonde but when i woke up the next morning my hair was orange so my mom said i was part Irish ha and i bought it for a week till she told me she was joking
talk-ape chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
HAHAHAHAHA brill lil snippet
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I almost got him, but that stupid leprecaun slipped away before I could pinch him.

Anyway, LOVE the story. It was really well written
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
You didn't wear green on Saint Patties day? Gasp! How could you? XD

I was wondering if she would pinch Logan; too bad we didn't get to read about that ;)
aecul chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hehe, cute! That was a wonderful story. Hm, I was trying to think of favorite parts but really I loved the whole thing. I liked how you went through all the kids who weren't wearing green and why Kitty did or did not pinch them; I liked the parts about Kurt; I liked the ending.

Very sweet. Nice job.

Our (LAME) school doesn't let us do holidays because we have uniforms. I had a sort-of green necklace that I wore. Not too festive. Happy late St. Patrick's Day, though. :)
Blanc Expression chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ha, this one made me laugh, especially Laura and Rogue's part! I totally agree with Kurt; green does NOT look good with his shade of blue. Have a cookie. :)
Wisteria Stargazer chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hah! They're so cute.

I would've worn green, but my school has a stupid uniform and we weren't even allowed to wear green socks.

Anyway, awesome story. I love it!
roguelover321 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
lol

ha

awsome
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Well I loved this but like Rogue I look drop dead gorgeous in green and as short as i am I love pinching people who don't. I'm the giggling Leprechaun. BEWARE! LOL I liked this...not my favorite couple...OH WELL Well LOVED this and green's my favorite color but Kitty over did it XP
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hehe Funnyfunnyfunny! My friend Rexie didn't wear green either, but anytime someone would try to pinch her she's say, "Pinch me and I'll punch you." Haha

-Ace
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lol, cute short and now...GET BACK TO WORK! Lol, just kidding ya know. ;) No, unless you are Rogue, don't even consider pinching Remy and yes, since I work overnight hours and it's technically Friday now, I wore my green Wed. night/Thurs. morning.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I wore purple, pink, and jean. Actually more burgundy than pink.

Did you know that St. Patrick wasn't even Irish? And he got kidnapped, and was made a slave, and ran away back to England, but went back to Ireland after he was called to be a witness there by God?

But I loved this. Especially Kurt's theatrics. I love how Gambit's a rebel with this along with Logan, but only one of 'em is gonna get it.