Reviews for The Betrayal of Ivy Vega
Emmasilver chapter 1 . 3/14
This is one of the best stories i've read i check on this daily (even thought its finished) i love it so much!
annabelle chapter 8 . 2/16
perfect
fangtastic
fangbulous
Annabelle chapter 4 . 2/16
This is fangbulous
Yuki Koizumi chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Why didn't you have Brendan stay with Olivia and Ivy to still be there for Olivia.
GIRL chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
It's a really chewy story, which means GREAT! Can you write more of them? I am your fan. Do tell me what else have you written and post it on web so I can enjoy it! I love how Olivia and Brendan were in love, licking lips, removing clothings...
Girl chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
This one is nice.
Jade chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Seriously!? Olivia and BRENDAN! Ugh!
Nya Muniz chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Hello i'm Nya Muniz I read your story and i loved it! Are you gonna make another? :)
Camatha chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Really inappropriate but it was a good book
guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
SO SAD! I feel bad for everyone in this story. Please make storys happy! This broke my heart and I almost cried too! Make storys happy!
NikkiIvyAnn chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I love this! I never imagined it could work like that! Great work!
AustinAndAllyForeverX chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Hate to be the one to point this out... But Brenden had no clue that Olivia exsisted when he asked Ivy out. Other than that... Epic story!
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Ha! That's what you get when you snip the flower from the stem of virginity! (Sorry, I am getting WAY too into this. Plus I sound a little senile.)
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Just yet!? This whole Olivia/Brandon thing is giving me a headache! I feel sooooo bad for Ivy.. (If it sounds like I'm flaming, I'm not. Still reading the story, keep up the good work :)
wendal the cat chapter 2 . 11/10/2013