Reviews for Kaleidoscope Hearts
YoreReader chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
He clearly needs a break. Good for Annie on making him take one.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
C'mon Auggie! You should have just come out and said it. Him teasing Annie is such a gloriously fun thing to behold.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I'm glad she got up, is getting ready and encouraged by Auggie to go in. There's a way to wake up and go - with a pep talk from him. I wouldn't mind one myself.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Joan is a badass! She ties second place for my favorite character in the show. Love her!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I love the thought of Annie dressing up for Auggie! Obviously they're not together at this time in the story but when they are, sight won't be the only way to appreciate how she's dressed - there's touch too, right? He can always feel her up. Heh. ;)
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I HAVE watched Boondock Saints! And in my mind I was trying to warn Annie to prepare for a drunken stupor. Watch out for that killer hangover.
rigger42 chapter 30 . 8/12/2012
I adored this and would be thrilled if it ever wanted to grow up into a full-fledged fic.
rigger42 chapter 24 . 8/12/2012
I loved him coming to her and just accepting her pain and knowing just being there was enough. You write a lovely bond between them.
paulatorres14 chapter 66 . 7/21/2012
I love it. It was amazingerful. Fantabulous. Awesomtastic. Thank you for writing this. I can't think of anymore non-existing words to describe how good it was, so I am now done.
Paula :P (paulatorres14)
Cat130 chapter 66 . 5/27/2012
thanks for the great chapters feeling down today so this helped
BobyAnneSueJoe.The Second chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hi. So, i subscribed to you after reading one of your oneshots- i believe it was 'we all have our reasons' and since then i've been gobbling up all your CA stuff. i apologise for not reviewing earlier; for some reason i wasn't able to click the review button- yeah, i know. So i've already read all those fics yesterday, and it is for two reasons that i decided to try and review again today.

1) without a doubt, you are my favourite, FAVOURITE, annie/ auggie writer. the way you put these guys into situations, even when their not that plot-oriented is incredible. please keep it up for a very, very long time.

2)in this chapter of this story you mention this story you took down, 'Gotta Be Dante's Circle'. and you said you could possibly some how give it to... those who wanted it?

i would really really like a chance to read is all.

Again you are an amazing writer! (alright not really all. now it is.)
Viktorija chapter 66 . 2/12/2012
Finally I'm completely caught up. :) Loved every single chapter. Great job!
Shannon E chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Loved that chapter! I love the idea of Joan getting to come out from behind the desk to kick some ass!

But pecksniffian? Wow. That's some word... Can you use it in a sentence?
Shannon E chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Love BD saints! Have you seen the sequel? And I remember... Sort of, lol, getting wasted playing a movie drinking game on saint patrick's day. X men, I think...
Murphy AT chapter 66 . 12/6/2011
I am not sure if I've reviewed to this story before now, but now I must because there is no 'next' button to gleefully click.

I LOVE THIS. I love how they connect, I love how true to the characters they are, I love how it is very well written and has zero spelling and grammar errors, I love how the dialogue is realistic and the banter amusing, I love how the fluff isn't too fluffy and the angst is delicious, I love how you know the show very well, and I love that it shows a natural progression, not just "attraction-like-love-SEX" all in one step.

In short, I can't wait for more!

Constructive criticism: perhaps portray Danielle as less of a flat character; do something with Eyal coming back (I love Eyal almost as much as Auggie); continue being awesome; the longer the chapter, the more time I get to spend in happy squee-mode!