Reviews for Kaleidoscope Hearts
sharpestsatire chapter 47 . 8/12/2011
Hee hee, this one made me giggle.
penguincrazy chapter 49 . 8/12/2011
Loved this chapter but now i have go read the other two that come before this.
Hahukum Konn chapter 49 . 8/12/2011
Not having seen ep 10 yet I've no idea :O But tension! Auggie's parents!
Moonlit Masterpiece chapter 49 . 8/12/2011
Woohoo! A family visit, oh this sounds like so much fun! And yea, Peter did kick some serious ass, I was so proud *tear* then I was like 'damn, I want to see him AND Joan in the field together! That would be hot'. Congrats on fifty WotDs! I have loved each and every one! And also, I can't wait for more. :3
Rachael Lynn chapter 49 . 8/12/2011
Cute. Love to see when his parents actually show up. I watched the episode this week online, but was I the only one that heard Peter Gallagher say shit on USA? Was it just me? It was badass but I have to say that one word made it all that much better. Very unexpected. I haven't loved him up to this point, but I feel like he finally redeemed himself if even just a little. Can't wait to read more from you this weekend!
turtle001 chapter 48 . 8/12/2011
I just spent the last couple of hours reading this whole thing. I loved it, great job :D

Also, gotta mention it, I almost cheered for Arthur. I was never a big fan of his and then this happened and I was heck yes!
Faith-chan chapter 48 . 8/12/2011
Ohh, this was so cute and fun! And there will never be too much "Annie moves in with Auggie" fic, especially when it comes from quality writers. ;)

And Arthur bein all badass? I literally cheered after that bit. We got to see a glimpse of Joan as a field op a few weeks ago, now this. It's goooood stuff. :)
Hufflelove412 chapter 48 . 8/12/2011
Really good spin on the whole "living together" thing. Loved it! And that episode? It was AMAZING. Peter Gallahger and the hug and ahh, too much for me to even handle!
penguincrazy chapter 48 . 8/12/2011
Loved this one as usually.
jbbassclar1 chapter 48 . 8/12/2011
Ahh, cute! I'm really hoping this is how it turns out - there were so many parts of the finale where I was bouncing in my seat and thinking, "Kiss him already!" (When he was waiting for her in the hospital? Seriously?) - that I have trouble comprehending the idea that she won't be staying with him.

I LOVED me some Peter Gallagher. Arthur was so freaking awesome in this episode. Why has he not done this before?
RLBB chapter 48 . 8/11/2011
Awww so adorable, I can't believe that was the word of the day, fate I guess :P Anyway, loved it so much!
Hahukum Konn chapter 48 . 8/11/2011
Woot! A-squared fluff again :D
Ruffles chapter 48 . 8/11/2011
Augh, this was wonderful! Like...my teeth are going to rot out but it will be SO AWESOME AND WORTH IT. Because I ADORE fluffy sweet awesomeness. Last week had me laughing my derriere off; this one has me all woobly-grinning. Good job!

OH YES. WTF, BAMF!Arthur. That much awesome should not have been HIDDEN from us. He will smack a bitch around if they mess with his woman, apparently. Very caveman. I approve.
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 47 . 8/10/2011
i can't believe i haven't added this to an alert yet...
Tracy Lord chapter 47 . 8/9/2011
Well-done! Drunk Auggie is very amusing.
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »