Reviews for Congeniality
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was a really sweet story! I absolutely enjoyed it, and I'm so glad that Conner got to meet Alfred...
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
YAY! Alfred gets some love! This was epic and cute. I think Connor would really like Alfred. Great story hon.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
AW! *U* Alfred and Supey? *U* CUTEST CHANCE MEETING EVER! *U* NEVER would have thought of that, yet it's so awesome that you guys did! *U* Rock on! Love this!
Chrosis chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Loved it! Particularly liked how you characterized Alfred. I like your more approachable version rather than the posh aristocrat who can win an argument with the joker.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
HA! I'm charmed. :)
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very cute! Alfred always knows the right thing to say. I'm glad Superboy got the chance to talk with him.
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Love it. I could practically feel Superboy's longing as he watches Alfred walk away.
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Another wonderful moment from you. I love Alfred, and you write him really well: very proper, very old school, and a complete charmer!

I really like your take on Superboy's character as well. This was a fun, breezy, and thoroughly enjoyable read, with some really witty dialogue. It's always a pleasure to read your stories, and this was no exception. :)

~DrRa
Toadflame chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This. This is definitely neat. I loved the interaction with Alfred and Superboy, and that line? "The masters...don't particularly care for waking up if the sun isn't already high in the sky"-pure win. Very, very awesome!
LastingDream chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That the nice old Alfred for you )
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh, Alfred, you sly old dog you. This is something that he would SO do. And the thing about the clocks? Awesome! Good job!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awesome! You put Alfred in it! That alone makes it cool. But I think you covered a basic personality for him. Socially awkward, curious, polite by nature (the G gnomes taught him well), and kind of a push over.

Thanks for filling out my challenge!