Reviews for Homecoming
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love your portrayal of Rosalie! Very realistic!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I loved your story - loved it :) I especially loved the part where Nessie was born - where all Rose's walls are torn down. Beautifully done - very nicely done - loved it :)
Slinkiee chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I just found your story and I must say that it is THE best Rosalie depiction I have read. Thank you so much for writing her story.

I would love to see a story from you explaining why Jacob, a shape shifting wolf that is designed to kill vampires, would imprint upon Nessie, a half vampire. The impriting phenom as never completely explained so there could be all kinds of reasons. What would their children be like? The possiblities are many. I know with your style of writing and obvious awesome talent, you could do this idea justice.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I like the unemotional and realistic way you approach Rose's complex personality. A very interesting story.
Lissapie chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Just one word for this story...fantastic!
sherryola chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hey Chris!

I really enjoyed this. It's a good look into Rose and how she evolved. I actually like canon Rose. I feel like I can understand her in some ways. but this was a very well done realistic look at how she could have behaved and why. Very nice.

sherry
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It is always nice to read a Rosalie story. If I have any complaint, it's that we don't really get into her head. Everything feels one step removed. Like, I don't really understand WHY she's so evil all the time.

Despite that, this is a wonderful telling, adding details we don't know to those we did to fill out an arc for this less-well-known secondary character.