Reviews for Ironing Out Issues
mk109 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
This was one of the most humorous stories I ever read!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
This is really a fantastic crack fic, I'm impressed :) I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for it! The characterizations are spot-on, and the dialogue is so in tune with what they would actually say in the cartoon, it's absolutely great - I like how you tweak their characters just a little, making it believable yet extremely snarky and witty and hilarious. I smiled throughout the whole thing, and the ending was clever, with Pepper and all. Great stuff!
EricDahRed chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
G0REL0RD chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha that was funny as hell! Especially I liked the moment when Mephisto is trying a "look behind you"-trick on Tony, it nearly made me laugh my head off))) Besides, even though it's only a Humor/Parody story, it's literary quality is still absolutely splendid: the narration is very picturesque and all the characters are very plausibly portrayed. Great work, just as always!
sweetdreams123 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Hope u hav a good escape route for when all of Tony Starks rabid fangirls come after u
Owl chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Hahaha, this is great! XD
Wasp9000 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Lol, that was great!(:
Agent 22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Nice story although I think some of the characters were a bit OOC, esp Tony! BTW, I'd like to know how Janet deals with Thanos.
texgal chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Jeez, Tomas, tell Stark what you really think about him.

This was hilarious. You're build-up to the reveal of who was chosen as 'leader' and the "SAY WHAT!" moment was very well done.

Holy cow, how does this guy carry that monstrous ego around? And he has horrible taste in liquor, just for the record. Pepper must be about the most self-sacrificing person on the face of the planet; can you imagine having someone like that for a boss? I kept picturing Stark's face when Pepper tells him he placed dead-last in the 'Most Loved Heros' contest, and doesn't he have a heart problem or something? News like that should have sent the ego-maniac into cardiac arrest!

Just out of curiosity...Howard the Duck?

"To prove that everyone really does love me, I will bring an intergalactic supervillan into a school filled with children! The children will surely love me over said supervillan and my popularity will be confirmed!" How does this guy's brain not melt under the pressure of forcing out such stupidity?

And the best part is the kids picked the bad guy over Iron Man! Talk about a gigantic blow to the man's overinflated sense of self.

Thanks for the laugh, Tomas. I look forward to getting time to read the next chapter soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. Especially this:

"Actually, sir," Pepper chose that moment to speak up, "the only time you clearly came out on top against Doom was when you partnered up with Squirrel Girl, and even the Doctor himself admits that she's the one who actually overcame hi…"

I guess I'll never get over the Civil War.
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
you know you really fail at life when you lose to a duck hero,creepy guy dissecting a puppy,and elementary kids mobbing you.

poor tony.