Reviews for The Visit
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like Dean still protecting Sam from bullies whether he needed it or not.
casammy chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
My poor sammy, so much has suffered from child, not only from stanford but dean always this one to his side, it is the good thing, does not prevent it from working out injured but it can console and take care of him
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I enjoyed reading this.

I always love to see protective big brother in action.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Phx chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved protective Dean giving that a hole the what fore. Perfect. Now that is a scene I would have loved as an opener and way of introducing all the characters. Plus, I hate snobs!
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It was 2005, not 2004.

Nice tag, though :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love that Dean played those money bag idiots to find out just what they were planning. I'm sure after the threat Dean had given, they would have left Sam alone even if Dean hadn't taken him on the road!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved how even though Dean wanted Sam with him and not at college, he railed right into those bullies and defended Sam.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
OMG I loved it! And you really could picture it!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I really like this. You're a really good writer.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I really enjoyed your pre pilot ep. The only wee complaint that I might have is that Dean wouldn't have narrow shoulders, he's has nice broad shoulders and a body to boot. Anyhow...I love how Dean overheard those jerks and took care of them. Sam surely has a great big brother! Thanks for the great one shot!
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I need to borrow Muse. If that's the kind of inspiration you get, that's six kinds of awesome right there.

If your Muse has any hot siblings, drop me a line, would ya? That was pretty doggone good!

Fair Skies,