Reviews for Or Are We Dancer
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
cool
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was too cute! Really enjoyed it!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really loved this. It's unusual and it's uniquely special. There's no forced specialness to it. It's just them being naturally awkward. Cute.
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
really cute and funny but i ws womndering r u planning on making this into a story, drabble series or series of one-shots?
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I like corn. Yes it's true.
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
:) I rather like this story. Very nice beginning. You took just enough time to get them to dance together so as not to make it seem out of character. A trick many people decide not to learn. ;D I tip my hat to you, sir!

(One problem, and very small. "Maybe if you weren't daydreaming, my perfect fine leading skills would have benefited you." Perfectly fine?)

That's all. Very good story! If you promise to keep writing, I promise to keep reading!
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
So, let me get this straight: Artemis and Kid Flash SLEPT together. That's almost as bad sounding as calling Robin 'Dick'! XD

Love the story though!
DoubleQ chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
So much cute, my mouth hurts from smiling so much. I find it very impressive how well written it was, it never felt fake or forced with Wally being a great dancer. The way it described totally made it believeable. And I would've never thought that to sound so simple.

And again, so cute and sweet, I really really liked this story.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I've always kinda fantasized about Wally knowing how to dance, and being pretty damn good at it too. Keep up the good work, dark
Sarah Greener chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was cute, though I don't really see Wally, of all people, being a dancer. Or the rest of the team joining in for a random salsa lesson.
NarutoFanatic32 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
You are awesome. :D Loooveeed it so much Like usual :P This is just so cute. I'm really glad that you're contributing to the young justice fandom so much. Your stories are epic. :D
Fallenarchangel chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
oh please write another chapter