Reviews for Luffy's Netherworldly Adventure
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
MORE CHAPTERS
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Your punctuation is bad, and your fanfic, sorry to say, is kind of boring. Thank you, and please improve!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Honestly you have horrible spelling, I assume English isn't your first language?
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Leave it as it is.

I'd like it if you would work on your Ed, Edd, n Eddy/Monster Rancher idea.
feral wolfskin chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
leave it as it is.
for now is good and if you change something maybe you will not like and change it again and again and never continued the fic. ( i endend deleting the two i write for that)
gammaman chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
SERIOUSLY, The number of fanfics for this crossover is very sad. There need to be more One Piece x Disgaea fanfics than this. IM NOT KIDDING.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
nice
naruto chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
more believe it
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 4/18/2011

Is the Prinny Roger, Gold Roger? The former Pirate King, Ace's father, Garp's rival/friend, and Shanks & Buggy's former captain?
Dragonblaze66 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
awesome story! update soon!
Neo Rider Double Xtreme chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
New nakama for a new adventure! Yay! Honestly, explaining this new adventure to Nami and the rest of the crew once he gets back is going hilarious.

Nami: Luffy where were you and who are these people!

Luffy: I was at the netherworld and these are our new demonic crew-mates!

Nami: O.o
4Soldiers chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
"It's ok Usopp."Luffy said while siting in the middle of the cycle."Nothings going to happen at all."

While this was happening one of the robed people crawled to the cycle and stabbed it with a bloody knife."Feel my lords wraith you fool."He said.

The cycle started to glow and turn into a big hole.

The classic lines makes it just as it is: a true One Piece element. You're doing great Cooking Samerai! Keep it up! :)
Pchew chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
"Nothing's going to happen at all" -Cue something happening.

Oh Luffy...you lovable dumbass.

I like :) Let's see how Luffy kicks demon ass and the crew deals without their rock. *plays dramatic music*